• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

DE George arrested

KB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Nice.

Really nice.

Only the cool kids throw parking boots in dumpsters.  You wouldnt understand.  :-\

I am ashamed this kid attends the university I attended.  Did he think the police wouldnt notice their parking boot was missing?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,730
  • Days Won:  425

Unlike the offseason incidents, this one is serious.  If he pays for the boot, he may be able to stay on the team, but I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of suspension.

You think this is more serious than selling alcohol to a minor??  The offseason incidents were minor and this is minor .... The "felony grand theft" moniker makes it sound a helluvalot worse than it really is.

It looks like George initiated all the contact with the police and probably went back to get the boot but the dumpster was already emptied. It was an incredibly stupid thing to do initially but look at it this way, those boots are **** hard to get off. I say he gets some props for resoucefulness.

• Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

dumb move on his part and even dumber part by the police. I think they definetely overreacted. Let the kid return it or pay for it before you go arresting someone for that.

• Content Count:  1,297

Young kid doing something stupid.  Sure it was wrong.  But he'll be punished and the punishment should fit the crime.  This will not go down as a felony.  Likely, he is not a habitual offender (maybe he is...I don' have that info) but if he isn't then he'll pay a fine....maybe receive a notice to appear...CJL will take necessary action...lesson learned...let's hope.

dumb move on his part and even dumber part by the police. I think they definetely overreacted. Let the kid return it or pay for it before you go arresting someone for that.

I think it's obvious he couldn't get the boot back from wherever he threw it and didn't have the cash ..... I've got no problem with what the police did. The problem is what they had to classify it as...

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Stupid.

Sometimes I think our guys try and invent ways to get in trouble.

• Content Count:  12,293

seems like they should of classified it has destruction of police property and not grand theft

seems like they should of classified it has destruction of police property and not grand theft

Probably what it would have been if he could have gotten it back to them but it's gone and he took it without their permission.... not much wiggle room there.

• Content Count:  5,241

When I see USF player charged with felony, Im thinking he assaulted someone, pointed a gun at someone, or pulled a Peter Warrick.

I think we have all done things 100 times worse then taking a stupid parking boot off of our car.

• Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

I wonder which of the following techniques Mr. George employed?  ;)

http://web.mit.edu/dryfoo/www/Info/boot.html

Archived