• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CARE TO SPONSOR THE USF CHEERLEADERS??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Days Won:  0

The USF Cheerleading program is in need of support.  Each cheerleader is required to get several sponsorships in order to participate in the upcoming season.  This is my last year on the team and I have yet to meet my mark.  If anybody is interested in donating ANY amount of money to support the USF Cheerleaders, it would be SO GREATLY appreciated.  Depending on the size of your donation, you could be invited to exclusive meet and greet events.  You may also receive a 2007-2008 (School year- September-August) Calendar signed by all USF Cheerleaders.

If you are interested in supporting our program, please feel free to email me at Krs1300@aol.com.  My name is Kristina and I'd love to hear from you!!

Thank you so much!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

What size donation are you looking for? I could always use a good size Bulls calendar in my office to taunt my Mormon holier than thou partner that is married! Monogamy is torture and not for this guy... anyways... state how far away you are and maybe some of us can help you chip away at it... Just don't be a one and done poster... get the word out about this site...

• Content Count:  134

Hell, I'll donate some for a autographed calendar. 

• Content Count:  19,253
  • Days Won:  255

I would like to know more about the exclusive meet and greets :o

• Content Count:  443

hmmm she didnt give to many details..seems like alot of unanswered questions..first time she posted so it may be a bang and run post...wonder if the calendars will be for sale at the Elon game?

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Hey now...just because this is a first post doesn't mean that it's a scam.  If she was asking you to PayPal money to an E-Mail address, I would find it fishy.  However, she just wants to give more information to willing people.

• Content Count:  21,334
  • Days Won:  10

I pay $50 for a calendar of USF cheerleaders with the USF football team in the background.  Oh, yeah and you can keep the money left over from what it costs to produce it.

• Content Count:  1,158

Hey guys:

Not a scam.  Kristina is a 5th year cheerleader.  All the cheerleaders were required to raise a set amount this year so that the program could get new uniforms and do some other things they were in desperate need of.  We don't budget a lot for the spirit squads as you can imagine our resources are going to other areas.

They have started a coach's club, similar to many of our sports, that allows people to make a restricted gift to a specific cause.  It doesn't count towards the donation required for season tickets, but has other benefits.  At certain levels you receive benefits and the gift is 100 percent tax deductible.

The calendars are in design right now and will hopefully be ready for Elon.  Not sure yet.  Take it easy on Kristina though.  Let me know if you have any questions.  I'll try and get the brochure for the coach's club downloaded so you can see the benefits chart.

Eric

• Content Count:  1,297

Hey now...just because this is a first post doesn't mean that it's a scam.  If she was asking you to PayPal money to an E-Mail address, I would find it fishy.  However, she just wants to give more information to willing people.

Yeah, if she came on here asking for someone's pin number like that Rutgers idiot a few days ago then I'd be a little skeptical.  Looking forward to a new cheerleading calendar. 

I bought a Sun Dolls calendar last year at the Pitt game and got my picture taken with 4 of the girls.  My wife happened to not make it to the game that day, so I showed her the picture of what happens when she doesn't come to the games with me. 

• Content Count:  9

Sorry!  I don't know too much about this site... I registered a long time ago and kinda forgot about it.  I recently got an email basically reminding me that I had registered and haven't posted anything so I figured it was a good opportunity to get the word out.

Thank you for those who show interest.  I didn't put too many details because I figured I would only get replies from people who wanted more information about it and I could go from there.  I might have an electronic copy of the brochure in my email... if not, I will certainly try to get one so I can forward it to anyone who would like to see.  I would NEVER scam people over the internet... especially while claiming to be a USF Cheerleader... I have more respect for my team than that! 

As far as the meet and greet goes... There is one coming up before football season... I believe on August 25th.  All USF Cheerleaders will be there... from what I hear, it will be a pretty nice event.  The donation for that, and invitations to other events later in the season, is $250 and 2 people can attend each event.  But like I said... ANY donation would help tremendously!!

Thank you all for replying and I'll do my best to get more involved on this site.  GO BULLS!! =)

-Kristina-

Archived