• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CARE TO SPONSOR THE USF CHEERLEADERS??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  119
  • Days Won:  0

I presume the girls will be selling it at the games, similar to how the Sun Dolls do it as well?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,158

In the past the calendar has been a joint project between the SunDolls and Cheerleaders.  This year it is only the Cheerleaders.  They will be selling them in the parking lot at games or you can also email Kristina or any of the other cheerleaders that post on here and I'm sure they will make sure you get one.

Eric

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,644
  • Days Won:  29

I will be sure to get a calendar.

• Content Count:  58

I'm in for a calendar.  I have last year's up in my office, and being a female, I get a lot of strange questions as to why I have pictures of cheerleaders up.  First of all, they should know by looking around that everthing else in my office is green and gold, but nonetheless, they ask.....

Anyway, Kristina, being a cheerleader myself back in the dark ages (yes, Eric, I know you would find that hard to believe!) I am interested in supporting you and/or the team. 

Eric, do I just send a check to the USF Foundation restricting to the cheerleaders fund with Kristina's name on it?

• Content Count:  1,158

Yep, just send it to my attention so I can make sure it gets to the right account.  In the memo field put cheerleading at make it payable to the USF Foundation, just like any other gift.  Anything I get like that will be credited to Kristina for posting on here.  Let me know if there are any other questions.

Eric

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,644
  • Days Won:  29

I will be sending in a small donation in Kristina's name. Many simple $10-$50 gifts add up.

Kristina,

Please stop by our board after games and throughout the season ... would like your perspective and comments.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Eric... shoot me an email and put me down for a hundo... I'll cover it this Friday when I make my deposit or you can hit me up now and I'll throw it on the AMEX... will this at least get me a calendar when they are completed? Thanks! I always loved the cheerleaders... I remember during pre-game warm-ups back in the day in 2000 how these two blondes (Megan and Morgan) were always the object of my affection... my boys knew who they were and they would always throw a couple of deep balls near them when I ran a route so I could say what's up to them. The good ole days...

Bump for Eric... You still got my digits baby? Let's get these girls performing... 13 days until football!

• Content Count:  9

Thank you guys SO MUCH for the support!!  I will certainly be sure to keep up with the board throughout the season...

and quick question... I can NOT figure out how to put a different picture on here!!  I don't understand??  HELP!!? :)

PS-  Thanks so much for clearing some of this stuff up Eric!!

-Kristina-

Suggestive photos per the board moderators typically receive large donations from board members.  ;D

Archived