• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CARE TO SPONSOR THE USF CHEERLEADERS??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

Sherriff:

I'll touch base with you on Monday.  My home computer doesn't have the information I need to send you.  I'll email it all to you tomorrow and get you set up.  Thanks so much everyone willing to support this group, the band, the SunDolls, or Rocky.  They add a lot to our games and any additional support allows them to do things at a higher level.  Go Bulls!

Eric

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Eric... I haven't been going into my office as of late... working from my pad... can I just give you the card info over the phone... I swear it mine and no one elses!!! Just want to ensure I get a sultry calendar from our swanky cheerleaders! I love the Green and Gold... I love a girl even more that sports the Green and Gold! Sorry about the message I left... I was just being myself... I really wouldn't spend the hundred on prostitutes... I was joking... babysitters are so much cheaper!

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

As a former USF cheerleader i cant stress enough how much the cheerleading program needs your donations.  It is your donations that make it possible for the USF cheerleaders to get new unis, new equipment (megaphones, practice mats etc), represent our school and compete at the nationals competition, and accomplish many other things that im surely forgetting.  Tell everyone light blue says hi Kristina, and ill definitely scoop a couple calenders at a home game. 

Archived