• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ron and Ian.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,297
  • Days Won:  0

They can't avoid talking USF football if people call in to talk USF football. Pick up the phone and call if it means that much to you.

Can't call during work.......If I could I would.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  928

xm_logo.gif

Anything less and you're cheating yourself

• Content Count:  1,158

I know not everyone can get 1010 but Mike Pepper (USF Soccer Alum) and Tom K.  do a great job and talk about USF regularly.  Thanks.

• Content Count:  1,297

I know not everyone can get 1010 but Mike Pepper (USF Soccer Alum) and Tom K.  do a great job and talk about USF regularly.  Thanks.

I agree with this statement.  And they don't require a butt load of USF callers to add USF into the daily sports topics on the radio.

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

i saw 2 620wdae commericals within the last hour on tv, and it said"covering the best in bay area sports"...then it shows the logos....bucs, d-rays, lightning, STORM and the GATORS.....i dont usually get angry at stuff like that, but WOW.  even arena football, which is a joke, gets the nod before us....we have a looooong way to go.  no respect in our own **** backyard.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

i saw 2 620wdae commericals within the last hour on tv, and it said"covering the best in bay area sports"...then it shows the logos....bucs, d-rays, lightning, STORM and the GATORS.....i dont usually get angry at stuff like that, but WOW.  even arena football, which is a joke, gets the nod before us....we have a looooong way to go.  no respect in our own **** backyard.

Tampa is a huge bandwagon sports town.  It will take USF winning a conference title or have our best season yet and become a media darling like Rugters last year to gain support of bay area residents who dont have an affiliation with USF. 

• Content Count:  280

I probably have less respect for them as radio personalities than they do for our program....so I guess I will call it even.

Chris Thomas was the only thing worth listening to on 620....wish he was still around.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

can't stand ian anyways. he talks crap about how bad certain players are yet he was one of the worst offensive lineman i've ever seen

• Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

As much as it hurts to see them supporting the Gators over the Bulls, they are the official Tampa home of Gator athletics broadcasts, it's probably a contractual thing with UF.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Tampa is a huge bandwagon sports town.

It doesn't get any more accurate than that.

Notorious bandwagoners.

Archived