• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ron and Ian.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  105
  • Days Won:  0

... when the idiot host remembers to mention the things he should remember...

Triple B... you're right, it would've been the perfect time to add the USF Fan Fest, and it was totally my fault for not inserting it there... It was mentioned twice during the show, but it should've been mentioned there... no excuse, but sometimes I might be thinking of something different (commercial break time, give out the phone numbers, what the next segment will be, why the guest was late, etc.)... the lack of sleep sometimes really gets me, as a matter of fact, I don't know why I'm awake now... I'm going to sleep, before I mentally kick myself again for not inserting the event where I should have

[glow=red,2,300]I'll try to call in next week.  I'll see if I can stump you.........[/glow]

That should not be too hard

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,633

You know how to irritate Ron Diaz?  Just tell him that Ron Bennington was the real talent on the old Ron & Ron show.

That, or ask him why he is doing a local radio show and Bennington is doing a national show on XM...

Diaz Stinks, but lately, Ian and his "awful, trying to have street cred talking about the hood when he really grew up upper-middle class in Canada" attitude, stinks more.

• Content Count:  2,511

You know how to irritate Ron Diaz?  Just tell him that Ron Bennington was the real talent on the old Ron & Ron show.

That, or ask him why he is doing a local radio show and Bennington is doing a national show on XM...

Diaz Stinks, but lately, Ian and his "awful, trying to have street cred talking about the hood when he really grew up upper-middle class in Canada" attitude, stinks more.

Better yet, call him Fez Marie or Gary Spivy.

Archived