• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

I just don't understand how some people are saying that the Bulls will lose against the Pitt Panthers this year. I watched the Bulls destroy a pretty good Pitt team last year. They had a heck of a QB and a good linebacker in Blades, both of which are now gone...Even if it is cold, I just dont think it matters. Two years ago it was JUST Andre Hall. Last year it was JUST Grothe. I dont care if its cold, the Bulls WILL NOT lose to Pitt or UCONN this year because of weather.  >:(

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Just to play devils advocate....

....November 26, 2005 @ Storrs, Connecticut The same was said before then, and now we have nightmares.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

....November 26, 2005 @ Storrs, Connecticut The same was said before then, and now we have nightmares.

Yeah, I garuntee it will be snowing or there will be snow on the ground. This game is going to be COLD!  I hope the Florida boys can handle it, but we'll see.

• Content Count:  9,038

It will probably snow...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,651
  • Days Won:  29

USF will have won or the Big East title will be riding on this game ... our BULLS will be ready and win this game.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  9,759

I just don't understand how some people are saying that the Bulls will lose against the Pitt Panthers this year. I watched the Bulls destroy a pretty good Pitt team last year. They had a heck of a QB and a good linebacker in Blades, both of which are now gone...Even if it is cold, I just dont think it matters. Two years ago it was JUST Andre Hall. Last year it was JUST Grothe. I dont care if its cold, the Bulls WILL NOT lose to Pitt or UCONN this year because of weather.  >:(

I think you are getting your years mixed up.  Two years ago, we lost to Pitt,31-17.  How??  I don't know but it could easily happen again if we don't show up.  Its happened many times when we play road games.  (See Cincinnati and Kansas from last year).

Thats why some people think we will lose.  Do yourself a favor and research something like this before you post.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,651
  • Days Won:  29

I think you are getting your years mixed up.  Two years ago, we lost to Pitt,31-17.  How??  I don't know but it could easily happen again if we don't show up.  Its happened many times when we play road games.  (See Cincinnati and Kansas from last year).

Thats why some people think we will lose.  Do yourself a favor and research something like this before you post.

Joe, everything in his post was true.

• Content Count:  9,759

In Andre's Senior Season we lost to Pitt.

Am I getting punk'd or something??

• Content Count:  1,482

Please don't mention that.

I can't take it.

Archived