• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I really think attendence will be great this year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  385
  • Days Won:  0

The our shirts look like they will be selling out!!  Granted there were only 2,000 of them, but to sell that many during the summer is great.  I hope it translates to butts in seats for all our games.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

It may not be saying too much, but there are over 1,000 confirmed guests for the Elon game on Facebook. Not saying that everyone that said they are going will actualy go, but it's creating a buzz. Everyone seems really excited about this season. I spoke with a few friends of mine who haven't been to a game yet. They said they will be going to all the home games! I really want to fill the student section this year. A LOT of freshman are looking foward to the season as well.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Good job ctbrown, continue doing your part, and you'll notice a difference.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,664
  • Days Won:  29

Great job indeed . . . and our students are the best base to target for fans.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

The more we talk about it, the more people will come.

• Content Count:  928

In 2 or 3 years, if we keep winning at least 8 or 9 games, Football will be the thing to do.

PS. there are 10,000 oUr shirts...:D

• Content Count:  1,757

The student section (and it's growth) has been downright impressive over the last 3-4 years.  Much better than back in the day when it was more of a socail gathering with little b*&ches that tell you to "sit down" or "keep quiet".  Yeah I remember those days...  I am EXTREMELY proud of our student section as it stands today and the spirit and attitude they display.   

You're right Cram, the more we talk about it, the more people will come.  The group that I think that needs more targeting by "good" USF fans (be it friendly word-of-mouth or laying on the guilt trip) are the no-shows from the 80K plus alumni in the Bay Area.  You know who they are, I have a couple here at work that always find an excuse... "ohh, well it's only I-AA Elon", or the "I have better things to do on a Saturday night" or my favorite "my wife is giving brith to our child".  ENOUGH EXCUSES PEOPLE!!!

It's hightime to pull out all the stops.  Try starting with the "I can't believe you won't support your own school" speech.  Or how about the: "Well you better get your season tickets locked up this season while you can" arguement.  Come on people it's up to US to work it. 

• Content Count:  1,433

Calling all new USF freshmen...here's your chance.  You can say that as long as you were in school you NEVER missed a USF home game.  It all starts September 1. 

Be there, be loud, be proud...you're a NEW USF BULL!!

• Content Count:  1,803

I will more than likely have to start getting to the games earlier to get the better student seating lol. last year for a couple of games, I got there a tad bit late and had to sit in the faculty seating because there was no room left in the student section...the faculty was miffed because not only was I in their seats, but I wouldn't sit down. This year, all of the freshman I have talked to seem stoked to go to the games. I am helping the freshman move into the dorms this year too and I am definitely going to spread the word!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,664
  • Days Won:  29

... I am helping the freshman move into the dorms this year too and I am definitely going to spread the word!

Great Job !

Also very excited about the potential of the Student Section on Saturday Nights.

Archived