• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I really think attendence will be great this year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I will more than likely have to start getting to the games earlier to get the better student seating lol. last year for a couple of games, I got there a tad bit late and had to sit in the faculty seating because there was no room left in the student section...the faculty was miffed because not only was I in their seats, but I wouldn't sit down. This year, all of the freshman I have talked to seem stoked to go to the games. I am helping the freshman move into the dorms this year too and I am definitely going to spread the word!

I just sent in my application to help people move in. I really think Athletics should advertise the games more around the dorms.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,381
  • Days Won:  10

My daughter graduated (second generation Bull) three years ago, so I am an old guy.  And this old guy is VERY proud of how the student attendance has grown over the last two years.  It is only by the efforts of people like the above posters that this is happening.  Keep it up.  The old alumni appreciate it too!

• Content Count:  385
  • Days Won:  0

In 2 or 3 years, if we keep winning at least 8 or 9 games, Football will be the thing to do.

PS. there are 10,000 oUr shirts...:D

18,000 is even better thanks. lol.  The word is getting out.  I have talked to many people on campus who say they are going to their first game this year.  My local publix (tampa palms) even has a dorm like USF display.  It makes my soul smile!

• Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

There are 2 things at Bulls games that make it a great college atmosphere and that I love to see at every game.

1- the band marching through the parking lot

2- the student section packed and going wild

There are many many pluses to the games but for me these are the biggies that get me fired up and make me feel like I am at a College game

Archived