• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

making keys at lowes

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

Well, after ******** about it and writing to anyone who will listen... They've (Glidden paint that is) has official USF color schemes printed in their brochure!!!     USF Green, USF Gold, USF White and USF Black...  I was getting kinda teary-eyed when I saw that they had it in print.  Now go buy some friggin Glidden paint and repaint your house Green and Gold!!!

I'm waiting for the Shoop Stamp of Approval....

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

So I work at lowes, its a summer job and it sucks.  I sell tools, and for some reason there is a mix of hardware and toll departments,  So, this woman, she wwanted a key from me.  So i was like, yes i will copy your key.  So this wowman wants a gator key.  HOW SICK IS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?

You know whats even worse, they dont even have USF keys.  That is gay.  I dont appreciate lowes and their lack of USF keys.  So, I am ashamed to say I had to touch a gaytor key today, because it is my job, but i am mad.  So many people wear gator stuff where i work.  Its gay.  For every person wo wehars gaytor studd, there is another whom doesnt speak english and I cannot help them because i donnt speak any foreighn  languages. 

well, i got off at ten, and ive been disapointed by all these gaytors and non english speaking folks that ive been enjowing some nice beverages and playing NCAA 08 on Xbox 360 and i just wanted to say that this website thebullspen.com is the best thing that ever happened to me. 

by guyes, i love you. :D

What would she need a gator key for, her chastity belt?

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Mutt and Triple B :cheers :cheers Brilliant!

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I noticed this a couple weeks ago too. Went to the Lowe's in Brandon, and they had UM, UF, FSU, but not USF. Me and my buddy were just like "What the hell lady, no USF?" It's a **** shame.

Archived