• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

making keys at lowes

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

So I work at lowes, its a summer job and it sucks.  I sell tools, and for some reason there is a mix of hardware and toll departments,  So, this woman, she wwanted a key from me.  So i was like, yes i will copy your key.  So this wowman wants a gator key.  HOW SICK IS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?

You know whats even worse, they dont even have USF keys.  That is gay.  I dont appreciate lowes and their lack of USF keys.  So, I am ashamed to say I had to touch a gaytor key today, because it is my job, but i am mad.  So many people wear gator stuff where i work.  Its gay.  For every person wo wehars gaytor studd, there is another whom doesnt speak english and I cannot help them because i donnt speak any foreighn  languages. 

well, i got off at ten, and ive been disapointed by all these gaytors and non english speaking folks that ive been enjowing some nice beverages and playing NCAA 08 on Xbox 360 and i just wanted to say that this website thebullspen.com is the best thing that ever happened to me. 

by guyes, i love you. :D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,659
  • Days Won:  29

Glad you came here for help  ;D

• Content Count:  198

Yeh, what is it with Lowes? They have all those college gift cards - even UCF ones, what is the big deal to have USF keys and cards?. I always bring it up when I'm in the line and I'm always their buying stuff

Guest BasketBull.

If I were making those keys, I would have made them WRONG.

---"Oops, I'm sorry, I must have goofed. Let me fix it for you. I'm sorry you had to drive all the way back here."

Then, I'd make it wrong AGAIN!

---"Man, I am just not good at this. I'll get it right this time. I feel terrible."

Of course, I'd make it WRONG again!  >:D

fishinBull

Can you do us a favor?

Find out who the manufaturer is for the keys and the cards, so we can track them down and STAMPEDE.

I'll include Lowes on that stampede.

• Content Count:  928

While we're at it, we need to get them to pick up some USF grill covers.

I put in a formal complaint when I bought my new grill in May

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I'm in Vegas as we speak fishingbull... but I feel your pain. I hate UF more than you can imagine... I'd rather make Spanish the official language of the USA than deal with a **** Gator fan. Hang in there buddy... Justice will be served in 2010!

• Content Count:  958

well, i work tonight, so ill be sure to collect some information so we can start a stampede  :)

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Well, after ******** about it and writing to anyone who will listen... They've (Glidden paint that is) has official USF color schemes printed in their brochure!!!    USF Green, USF Gold, USF White and USF Black...  I was getting kinda teary-eyed when I saw that they had it in print.  Now go buy some friggin Glidden paint and repaint your house Green and Gold!!!

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Way ahead of you, Mutt.

One of the bedrooms in my house is already Green & Gold.  I am in the process of hanging up all of my USF schtuff as we speak.

Archived