• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mountaintop Radio sports forum

RYHamilton

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  35
  • Days Won:  0

Hey it's Ryan Hamilton, I was wondering if any of you would come on over to Mountaintop Radio's forum and click on Sports talk with Ryan Hamilton where you will be able to talk about all the sports you want in just one forum.

I hope to see some of you there.

Remember, please don't smack talk.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Oh Goid this is just to good to be true, we all should go pay little Ryan a visit. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

Since my friendly piece of advice for Master Hamilton was inexplicably removed from the other thread, I'll try it again here.

Ryan, seriously, just stop trying here. Nothing good has come out of it, for you, so far, and the prospects don't look good for the future.

Additionally, I think we need some clarification on what exactly a "personal attack" pertains to.

Since my friendly piece of advice for Master Hamilton was inexplicably removed from the other thread, I'll try it again here.

Ryan, seriously, just stop trying here. Nothing good has come out of it, for you, so far, and the prospects don't look good for the future.

Additionally, I think we need some clarification on what exactly a "personal attack" pertains to.

yeah i didnt think there was a personal attack in the locked thread.  There were some people talking some people making jokes but nothing i would consider a personal attack.  Closest thing in that could be considered one would be joking that the station was run by children (which it really does appear to be) and posting those pics, but even that is a big big reach.  basically ryan hamilton went postal because we wouldnt listen to him and stop posting in that thread but no one was attacking him.  But whatever your the mighty mod so do as you see fit.   

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

yeah i didnt think there was a personal attack in the locked thread.  There were some people talking some people making jokes but nothing i would consider a personal attack.  [glow=yellow,2,300]Closest thing in that could be considered one would be joking that the station was run by children[/glow] (which it really does appear to be) and posting those pics, but even that is a big big reach.  basically ryan hamilton went postal because we wouldnt listen to him and stop posting in that thread but no one was attacking him.  But whatever your the mighty mod so do as you see fit.   

I thought the Wiggles radio toy pic was a beaut ....  ;)

Glad someone appreciated my work

• Content Count:  1,803

i don't care what anybody says, that thread was hillarious.

• Content Count:  2,307

Did Ryan go back to the thread and go crazy again?  Is that why it was locked?  They've taken so much out of the Trough by locking that hilarious thread.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

The thread was locked because there were many people making fun of children who have undertaken the enterprising task of creating their own news station.  I don't see anything funny about making fun of teenagers and pre-teens who are actually doing something constructive as opposed to spray painting profanity on water towers.

I took no action on the RH thread because of his actions.  I took action on that thread because it was obviously making fun of kids being creative and constructive.

Making fun of children is off limits.  Is that a clear enough rule?

Did Ryan go back to the thread and go crazy again?  Is that why it was locked?  They've taken so much out of the Trough by locking that hilarious thread.

People were still posting in  that thread and Ryan wanted us to stop and we wouldnt so he just posted like 15 threads that were titled "Please lock topic" and inside is said please lock the topic Ryan Hamilton isnt the only USF blogger.

Also just so im clear would posting something like this:

guileflash.gif

Be considered making fun of children?  Not trying to be a smart ass just a serious question about the rules in here. 

Archived