• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Announcing the Columbus (GA) BULLSfest Sept. 7th

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

Welcome BullyPulpit!  I'm pretty sure you'll like their food. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

BleacherBull- Please forgive my party of 6 however we will NOT be attendin the fest now...  I know you put much work into the event so I apologize in a BIG way, however when talking with the spouses about game day tailgating, traffic, and etc.. It became apparent that Ground Package from Montgomery was a better option to keep the lady folk happy... I hope to see you at Alumni tailgate or something on game day so that I can give you a few apology beers! Thanks again for your efforts and again I apologize! Tim

T-Man.....catering to the SPOUSES...... ??? What has become of the wild and free US History teacher I once knew? The one who called the 19th Ammendment the biggest travesty to occur in the history of our Constitutional government? Needless to say, I am quite disappointed. Oh well, when it gets closer to the game give me your cell number and maybe we can catch up at the stadium. Are you doing the Alumni Tailgate event? 

Thanks smart ass...  The main concern was the MANY hours required of tailgating to get to the game... With the package we do not have to worry about parking, tailgating, and even where to take a leak!  Yes we are doing the the Alumni tailgate!  Maybe we can hook up there..  We will be drinking on the bus trip to the game, at the tailgate, and then probably be hitting the sober up drinks on the way back on the bus...

• Content Count:  2,567

Hey Bleacher, how is the 'hood that the Bavarian House is in?  I found a Residence Inn that is right around the corner on Adams Farm Dr (less than .5 mile from the restaurant) that we have made reservations for Friday night.  Is this a good choice?  Are there bars, etc around there in case we decide to party late into the night???  Thanks in advance!

I would call the area "commercial suburbia".  You could walk to the Bavarian House from the Residence Inn, which is flanked by Hooters on one side and TGI Friday's on the other.  Across the street is the newest shopping area in town, Columbus Park Crossing, home to all of the usual chain stores, restaurants, and movie megaplexes.  The most popular bar in the area is Muldoon's pub, which is nearby (6499 Veterans Parkway), has a band, and should stay open til 4am.

• Content Count:  2,567

I would call the area "commercial suburbia".  You could walk to the Bavarian House from the Residence Inn, which is flanked by Hooters on one side and TGI Friday's on the other.  Across the street is the newest shopping area in town, Columbus Park Crossing, home to all of the usual chain stores, restaurants, and movie megaplexes.  The most popular bar in the area is Muldoon's pub, which is nearby (6499 Veterans Parkway), has a band, and should stay open til 4am.

Awesome!!!  Thanks for the info.  A trip that was going to be great anyway, just got better w/ that info!

• Content Count:  9,038

Okay, I will definitely be hitting Muldoon's after the Bavarian House.  With the game so late, we can sleep in before hand.

That's awesome information...thanks!

10yrbulls's four are IN.  That's a herd of 34 so far!

• Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

BleacherBull, You could probably check with Capogna's and ask them how many kegs were used yesterday.

I think that'll give your guys an idea of what to order. I know we're only at 34 or so, but that number

WILL grow.

GO BULLS!

I'm not worried about it . . . yet.  The owner told me they'll have 12 kegs of Tucher in the cooler, and who knows how many kegs of other brews.  Go Bulls!

Archived