• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Announcing the Columbus (GA) BULLSfest Sept. 7th

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

I estimate the distance between the Hampton Inn North and the Bavarian House is about two miles.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Sweet...thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Gotcha nobullaboutit.  That's 32 total now, not counting the locals I will convert into Bulls fans in the next 2 months.  GO BULLS!

I promised some menu info, so here are a few highlights . . .

The following German specialties are served with a mixed salad, bread, and either knodel (potato dumplings), semmel knodel (bread dumplings), spatzle (noodles), home fries, french fries, potato salad, red cabbage, or sauerkraut.

PORK SPECIALTIES

Wiener Schnitzel      Classic breaded pork tenderloin cutlet.     $9.25

Cordon Bleu      Schnitzel stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese.     $11.50

Rahm Schnitzel      Covered with sour cream gravy and mushrooms.     $10.50

Bavarian Schnitzel      Topped with cheese, onions, mushrooms, and brown gravy.     $10.95

Holstein Schnitzel      Topped with one egg and a slice of ham.     $10.95

Jager Schnitzel      Covered with mushrooms and brown gravy.     $10.50

Zigeuner Schnitzel      Covered with bell peppers, onions, and brown gravy.     $10.50

BEEF SPECIALTIES

Rouladen     A pair of tender beef rolls stuffed with bacon, onions, pickles, and mustard with brown gravy.     $11.95

Sauerbraten      Tender marinated roast beef with brown gravy.     $11.95

Gemischster Braten      One slice of sauerbraten and one slice of unbreaded pork with brown gravy.     $9.95

Gulasch     Beef tips with onions and bell peppers in a spicy sauce.     $8.95

GRILLED WURST SPECIALTIES

Two Wurst Platter      Choose either two bratwurst (pork), two knackwurst (beef), or one of each.     $9.25

Curry Wurst      A pair of beef sausages (Knackwurst) with a curried BBQ sauce.     $8.95

Wiener Wurst     A pair of beef sausages (Frankfurters).     $7.95

They also serve sandwiches ($5.00 to $5.95) and have a seven-item kids menu  ($3.00 to $4.50).  Did I mention the free bier?  ::)

• Content Count:  9,038

Yes you did, which I will be consuming in MASS QUANTITIES...

• Content Count:  3,407

BleacherBull- Please forgive my party of 6 however we will NOT be attendin the fest now...  I know you put much work into the event so I apologize in a BIG way, however when talking with the spouses about game day tailgating, traffic, and etc.. It became apparent that Ground Package from Montgomery was a better option to keep the lady folk happy... I hope to see you at Alumni tailgate or something on game day so that I can give you a few apology beers! Thanks again for your efforts and again I apologize! Tim

Sorry to hear that; have fun in Montgomery.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

BleacherBull- Please forgive my party of 6 however we will NOT be attendin the fest now...  I know you put much work into the event so I apologize in a BIG way, however when talking with the spouses about game day tailgating, traffic, and etc.. It became apparent that Ground Package from Montgomery was a better option to keep the lady folk happy... I hope to see you at Alumni tailgate or something on game day so that I can give you a few apology beers! Thanks again for your efforts and again I apologize! Tim

T-Man.....catering to the SPOUSES...... ??? What has become of the wild and free US History teacher I once knew? The one who called the 19th Ammendment the biggest travesty to occur in the history of our Constitutional government? Needless to say, I am quite disappointed. Oh well, when it gets closer to the game give me your cell number and maybe we can catch up at the stadium. Are you doing the Alumni Tailgate event? 

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

There will be 4 in my party. Looking forward to a great meal, followed by a great game!!!!

Archived