• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU warns Auburn about us

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

The days of USF being "overlooked" by coaching staffs are over and we as fans need to understand that also, even if fans from other teams are unable to grasp the concept that USF is a legit threat to anyone they play.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

That is what I am saying.

• Content Count:  75

We really need to go in there and PRODUCE. We've been talking our team up to "bigger" schools for years and have had to eat crow a few teams. I think our defense will make it close but I do worry that our offense may have one hell of a time scoring on theirs. If we can't run on them we are toast. PERIOD. However, if our running game has really improved like some believe, we may make it pretty interesting. Should be fun and i hope to be their in person.

We've come close against some really big schools but need to come through sooner or later. I don't count UWV or UL as they are in our conference. You get respect by beating the other conferences best schools.

• Content Count:  7,890

They had a alright D last year but I still think we can do somethings vs them

Team Statistics Pts    Yds     Rush    Pass

Defense           13.9   297.5 125.8   171.7

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

We'll need a defensive touchdown and some turnovers late to win.  Just like WVU.  These guys gave the Gators their only loss loss last year.  It is not an easy place to play.  Looking forward to the challenge.

Guest BasketBull.

If the offense plays smart football, our defense will win the game. It's going to be close.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

We'll need a defensive touchdown and some turnovers late to win.  Just like WVU.  These guys gave the Gators their only loss loss last year.  It is not an easy place to play.  Looking forward to the challenge.

Not sticking up for the GayTurds in any way, but Auburn's win was more luck and "right place, right time" than anything.

Still, I hope we do well against the Battle Chickens.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

They had a alright D last year but I still think we can do somethings vs them

Team Statistics Pts    Yds     Rush    Pass

Defense           13.9   297.5 125.8   171.7

One thing their defense did do was stop mobile QBs

Syvelle Newton rushed 20 times for 44 yards

Tim Tebow had one good run on them, but was held in check his other 2 times.

They held Brent Schaeffer to negative yards.

The key is our running backs. They need to have a big game, when the running backs were running well Auburn lost (see Arkansas and UGA). Further we MUST get pressure on COX, which is going to be tough, I believe they return 4 of their 5 starters on the Oline.

Lets get this straight Auburn's TEAM will not overlook us. People said the same thing about the Wazzou team they met last year and they laid it to them. We're gonna have to play out best game possible to win, maybe our best ever.

• Content Count:  996

WVU better be warning themselves about us.  They are coming to our house now.  MUHAHAHA...(evil laugh)

-GUrly     :P

• Content Count:  1,532

I hope they stay the way they are... the Auburn team knows who we are (we were picked for the starting top 25, we may stay there).  As long as the team knows, and they do (the guys said: "I think CTT circled USF out of respect for Student22...but he only circled them with a green crayola not the red magic marker that he reserves for Bama") we will be fine.  I'll take a green crayola right now...  

Besides, if both teams really play... and the fans are sitting with open mouths... it's so much more fun...

Archived