• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU warns Auburn about us

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  490
  • Days Won:  1

Nice, but it still doesn't sound like Auburn is taking us very seriously. Maybe it's better this way so we can go in and beat them the same way we beat WVA - with their guard down. ;D

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I think the team has been warned enough.  I seem to remember it being someone on ESPN's upset pick.  If we beat them, it won't be because they had their guard down.

• Content Count:  490

Grouper - I dont recall seeing that ESPN had picked us as an upset but thanks for the heads-up!

• Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

They don't consider USF a team that can beat Auburn.  Auburn fans are cocky bastards.

• Content Count:  385
  • Days Won:  0

I hate the kind of ignorant arrogance they show...they laugh at the possibility of a home loss, while they know NOTHING about USF football.

• Content Count:  2,726

I hate the kind of ignorant arrogance they show...they laugh at the possibility of a home loss, while they know NOTHING about USF football.

Its ok...honestly, this might be the first away game(regular season) where we'll truly REPRESENT the UNIVERSITY, away from home.  Last years UNC game was pretty good too...

With all the fans that seem to be going and already booking hotels, and the entire 300+ member HOT Band making the trip...this could be a good day to be wearing green and gold.

Sept. 8th can't come soon enough for me.

• Content Count:  4,139

It's a David and Goliath story...

I don't know why certain teams think that they're unbeatable, I hope they really do overlook us.

• Content Count:  63

Come on. Fans will be fans. Generally not very knowledgeable and highly prejudiced. The Auburn staff however, is neither, and they will give USF respect and have Auburn ready. Auburn's greatest assets are their toughness and overall athleticism and the fact they have veteran QB early in the year. Thank goodness we do also. It will be a tough game and a great measuring stick for our young program. Auburn is where USF wants to be. In fact many similarities between the schools and programs.

• Content Count:  7,890

Nice, but it still doesn't sound like Auburn is taking us very seriously. Maybe it's better this way so we can go in and beat them the same way we beat WVA - with their guard down. ;D

It looks like the Auburn FANS do not take us very seriously, Auburn has a good coaching staff I don’t see the TEAM overlooking us. This is going to be a dog fight.

On that note I want to say I wish we (bull fans) would stop wishing that teams will overlook USF. We are a very good team and I feel we can play with any team in the nation and DO NOT NEED another school over look us for us to win. Remember the best fights are the ones where you go toe to toe and knock them right out. Not the ones where you sneak up from behind.  IT IS ALL ABOUT RESPECT.

Archived