• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What's the chance that the Taliban makes a visit

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

to Atlanta tonight to rid the nation of some lowlife Gator alum and students? Personally, I hope Greg Oden does it himself. I also hope Noah gets his pansy pony tail cut off by an unsuspecting fan!!! That would be awesome. Tomorrow... OSU will be basketball champs!!! God bless USF!

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

A'Salaam Alechem, my brother.

• Content Count:  6,928
  • Days Won:  0

must disagree.

would rather have a Gayturd win the National Championship than a Buckeye. I think that the success of the Gayturds will have an affect on all Florida Universities by bringing hoops attention to the state. Hopefully recruits will consider our state (see USF!).......

Go Bulls......

• Content Count:  3,103

must disagree.

would rather have a Gayturd win the National Championship than a Buckeye. I think that the success of the Gayturds will have an affect on all Florida Universities by bringing hoops attention to the state. Hopefully recruits will consider our state (see USF!).......

Go Bulls......

no way, Florida winning the championship will only make them even more cocky than they already are, it will inflate their egos, and i can't deal with another year of them walking around thinking they run college sports.  Go OSU

• Content Count:  2,118

Florida will probably win, i'm just hoping OSU will wax the court with the gators.

• Content Count:  2,239

Gayturd fans are some of the biggest sore winners out there.  I'd rather not have to see them all parading around like they own the state or something.  Go Bucks.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Their heads might explode tonight. What's sad is that most Gator fans have no sense of history. They think they are now one of the all-time great basketball programs. Nevermind the fact they are working on NC #2, while UCLA is at 11, UK is at 7, ad IU is at 5.

• Content Count:  2,239

Same with football.  I think Bulliever once had to educate some UF idiot in Arizona on how they only had 1 NC(at that time) and next to nothing before 1990 and their results were nothing compared to Notre Dame, Michigan, Ohio State, Alabama or Nebraska.

Archived