• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CRM Haters, get real!  Show some class!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

There were 2 calls on gransberry that were horrible.  He was penalized for being the bigger guy on the blocking calls.  He had his feet planted and got plowed into.  

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

There were 2 calls on gransberry that were horrible.  He was penalized for being the bigger guy on the blocking calls.  He had his feet planted and got plowed into.  

that was a bad call. should have been a charge.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

1. I don't hate Mac

2. Mac cost us that game.  In a game that close you DO NOT get a tech called on you.  Cost us two points and would have changed the game completely at the end.

3. Don't want to blame the refs - two were good but the short little black ref called three fouls on Gransberry - two of which could have gone either way and not having him in there at the end may have cost us the game.

4. Mac DID NOT blame Howard at all, if anything he said no one could tell what he saw but they were trying to execute the play he called.

5. I think this team plays strong at home - except for the UL game.

6.  We need a three point shooter - a really good one.

7.  Gransberry is beast down low.

8. This team is capable of beating almost any BE team at home.

9.  Anyone saying the coach should have forced Marq into fouling us didn't watch the game.

10. Lets hope this game didn't take the wind out of the sails for the team.  If they take it as a positive then the ND game should be a good one.

Gaawd!  Yesterday just blew me up.  Felt like my heart was thrown on hte floor and stomped on.  I can't remember a worst way for our MBB team to lose.

1.  No one should hate CRM.

2.  I totally disagree.  TOs from tenative passing and Gransberry fouling out lost the game.

3.  Refs helped Marquette by the ticky tack fouls on Big G.

With that said, After ND this team can go on a mini run if this loss didn't damage them to much.  Six BE wins seem to be more possible after Sunday but I hope that wasn't a game our Bulls were not supposed to steal.  I do agree USF does need a "money" three shooter.  I miss Reggie Kohn even though the MBB could use one slightly better than him.

One thing is for sure, if Big G, Mattis, and Buckley are on thier game, it will be tuff for any team to come to the S'Dome and win.  If Jesus and Howard can add another 16 pts and 8-10 assists, this team is definitely BE quality.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550

Mac does a very solid job getting his team ready to compete.  I'm not sure what the expecatations are?

The expectations are to produce enough conference victories to allow us a .500 or better record.

There should be a culture of excellence instead of a culture of "almost but not quite."

I am not a hater, just a Bulls fan who doesn't like to watch my team lose so much.

Guest Rueben_Horowitz

With Gransberry out, everyone in the building knew USF needed to get the ball to the only guy on the team with a jump shot...#3.

To play a little Monday morning QB - I don't know why CRM didn't inbound the ball to Buck and let him drive. Seemed like an easy call.

The crowd was great; tons of Marquette fans.

Took my son to his first USF game (3 weeks old)...Thought he was good luck until the end.

Rueben

I left to beat the rush when we got up by 5 late...

You left early to beat the rush...LOL. Ever been to a USF bb game Trip?

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

I'm excited about the passion on this topic.  Just not sure we are near ready to compete w/the nations elite.

It will take time.  Go Bulls!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,733
  • Days Won:  425

You left early to beat the rush...LOL. Ever been to a USF bb game Trip?

I'm boycotting until they hire Jim Harrick ... Jr or Sr.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Days Won:  0

Unbelievable!  Does anyone notice what CRM started with!? Greenberg stole $ from USF for years. He recruited 3rd tier JUCO players and had zero work ethic. He couldn't put a competitive team on the court in a lesser conference (CUSA). CRM has made considerable progress in building a program that we all can be proud of.  Is he there yet? Obviously not...but we're getting much better. Hell, he started the year with what.... 8 players! Give the man a break and some support.  

Guest JulmisteForPrez
Unbelievable!  Does anyone notice what CRM started with!? Greenberg stole $ from USF for years. He recruited 3rd tier JUCO players and had zero work ethic. He couldn't put a competitive team on the court in a lesser conference (CUSA). CRM has made considerable progress in building a program that we all can be proud of.  Is he there yet? Obviously not...but we're getting much better. Hell, he started the year with what.... 8 players! Give the man a break and some support.  

Yeah, 4 seasons isn't enough to make the ultra-lofty goal of making the Big East tournament.

::)

Nice first post.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550

6/10

You have some talent...however your trolling skills are not sharp. Work on it.