• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF getting props from WVU fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,241
  • Days Won:  0

thats crap that howie got ran off of here, i dont remember that happening, we need to do something to get him back here, hes actually the guy who refered me to this site a while back, im a bengals fan and a few years ago the bengals had a usf guy on our training camp roster (he never made the team and i forget his name, he was a DB though i think), and he came by our message board to ask about him and tell us about him, anyway i told him i was a usf fan and he sent me here

always nice to see respect from the wvu fans, BE fans are so much more friendly than the C-USA ones were

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

BE fans are so much more friendly than the C-USA ones were

You ain't kidding!  The CUSA fans are still ignorant with a huge chip on their shoulder, looking to argue with anyone.  The BE fans are a tight group, hoping for the best for every program except when they play each other.  180 degree difference...

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  193

anybody that defends Deumig needs to stop posting on this site. Only bandwagon buc fans tune him in.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

anybody that defends Deumig needs to stop posting on this site. Only bandwagon buc fans tune him in.

Most of the local radio guys are a joke.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  8

Not to defend Deumig too much but when it comes to analysis, he knows what he is talking about. When it comes to emotion (Alstott, CJL avoiding the media) he is overboard.

Back to topic, I don't think I heard the Howie conversation. So can't speak to that issue.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Most of the local radio guys are a joke.

Only show that is listenable of the Locals is Ron and Ian but thats because they just make the show more fun than serious sports talk.  Rome and Ron and Ian are the only sports radio shows i like that are available.  in tampa.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,407
  • Days Won:  10

Great job, HowieP.  I got all psyched just reading that stuff.  Can't wait for this season -- Top 10?  It could happen...

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

HowieP is doing a good job representing USF over there.  Too bad that the number of ignorant jerkoffs got so high on this board that he stopped participating here.

Even though Howie has stopped posting on the BullsPen, don't for one moment think he isn't pushing for USF all the way.  In fact, it might be one of the best things that happened, because his posting on the other team boards keeps focus on USF.

BTW, Mike, I do appreciate your comments regarding Howie very much.

Signed his better half, ME

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479

I've had the honor of meeting Howie at different events(watch parties, the WVU welcome home ceremony,etc) the last couple years, and I agree w/ everyone else, there is NO ONE more knowledgble about USF than him.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

HowieP is doing a good job representing USF over there.  Too bad that the number of ignorant jerkoffs got so high on this board that he stopped participating here.

Even though Howie has stopped posting on the BullsPen, don't for one moment think he isn't pushing for USF all the way.  In fact, it might be one of the best things that happened, because his posting on the other team boards keeps focus on USF.

BTW, Mike, I do appreciate your comments regarding Howie very much.

Signed his better half, ME

Howie's earned the praise, MamaP.  Tell him we miss him around here!