• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Oh, the shame...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Or most def. her Myspace acct. Time to BULL BOMB HER with emails. Misguided twit!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Fair weather fan.  

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

Didn't I see her entertaining in the spaceship at  2001 Odyssey?

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

You guys are hilarious...

Would the girl who is a big time Bulls fan that goes to UF speak up? You posted on here a few months ago when we had this conversation for the 1000048948 time.

Get over it and know that we are the staples on the bandwagon that will be the USF Bulls. Just leave the girl alone.

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

WOW... ****, I think her error's as egregious as the rest, I'm sure, but I don't think it's worth hunting down her e-mail/myspace and bombing her over, or turning her into a stripper/whore or worse... seriously... she she eats doesn't make me $#!+...

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

There comes a time in your life when you have to choose sides. To be a "hanger on" middle of the roader has lead to the demise of this country and the attitude. This is just a prime example. My suggestion was only made in jest. SHE ultimately has made her decision. It's just too bad she doesn't feel the same way about USF. Or maybe she does? Gee, maybe it's a middle of the road decision. ::)

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

There comes a time in your life when you have to choose sides. To be a "hanger on" middle of the roader has lead to the demise of this country and the attitude. This is just a prime example. My suggestion was only made in jest. SHE ultimately has made her decision. It's just too bad she doesn't feel the same way about USF. Or maybe she does? Gee, maybe it's a middle of the road decision. ::)

Agreed, it's this kind of BS lack of commitment that is at the root of USF's identity problem.  STAND UP AND BE AS PROUD OF SAYING YOU ARE A BULL AS YOU WOULD BE IF YOU WERE A BULL GATOR!!!

plus, she seems just plain dumb...any young male would have quickly come up with the answer, "........ummmm, where did i go to school?? ummmmmm, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Florida, of course??!!" (.......of course splitting the fine hair of not saying University of Florida, maybe just identifying the state your college is located in, etc. etc...)

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

I'd be willin' to bet she made the trip with Mom & Dad who are long time Gator fans

(if not alumni).  Goin' across the country to watch a football game...not necessarily

done by her demographic. I suspect there are unseen hands manipulating her decision.

But I do agree...she needs to learn to think quickly on her feet. And remember...

it's not lie, if you believe it.  ;)

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Had to have had her parents help in some form. My parents spent an arm and leg getting out there and securing tickets.