• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will Former USF coach beat Duke @ Duke

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Seth haters unite... the Darkside will rise above the malcontents that continue to support less than average results. Could Mac win with Seth's talent? No... Mac doesn't know talent. He chases the talent away from South Florida!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Again, in their time at USF, who won more against the Top 25 and who got us closer to the NCAA Tournament, Seth or McCullum?

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

R u kidding me... two teams laying down to us in a conference tourney is no where near the results Seth brought us. With those big wins, why didn't we make the NIT? Oh yeah... because we couldn't win enough to even qualify for the NIT.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

Yeah, don't hate on Seth.  He's a good guy except to a certain golfbag-totin' *****.

Overall, he brought a lot of good to USF.  He learned how hard it is to build a winner at USF, but he worked tirelessly.  He did a lot to promote basketball on campus and South Florida on the national stage.  He even had a Top 25 recruiting class one year and a Top 40 the next as I recall.  He just couldn't get us past the 16-17 win mark and a distant hope for the NCAAs.  

It's a tough gig.  That has been proven.

R u kidding me... two teams laying down to us in a conference tourney is no where near the results Seth brought us. With those big wins, why didn't we make the NIT? Oh yeah... because we couldn't win enough to even qualify for the NIT.

Laying down? You honestly have to be kidding me. Houston was playing to get into the NCAA tournament and Cincinnati was playing to get a good seed, so keep trying to discredit what was done by our Bulls. The bottom line is that we outplayed both teams and they were both out coached. The teams that layed down in the conference tournaments were Seth's teams. I guess his Kool Aid won't ever evaporate from you.

Why didn't we make the NIT? Having Bradley contract cancer right before the season certainly prevented us from going there and if you think of that as an excuse, I offer this: Bradley averaged around 12+ points per game the prior season and he more than likely would have equaled if not bettered that (look at T. Leathers improvement under McCullum, as well as, Solomon's). With that being said, we would have won at least 5-7 more games that season had he been there. Easy NIT team and NCAA bubble team.

Every team gets lucky now and then... Greedyburg still won't make the NCAA at VT.

He is shafted USF and left.  Why are people so loyal to him?  I hope he wallows in misery for the rest of his career because of what he did to USF.

Maybe someone should send him a copy of "Free Throw Shooting for Dummies"...

I didn't mind that Seth tried to better his career. It's the part where he said he would rather be here when it was very apparent he wasn't.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

He is shafted USF and left.  Why are people so loyal to him?

The ones that are still loyal to him are the ones that got to know him personally while he was here.  Their brush with being around the coach meant more to them than his actual performance as a coach.  See Terry for proof...

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

I shot the Bulls horn at him today.  He looked puzzled when he saw it, but then looked down and smiled.

Duke is not always overrated... but this will be tough season for them.  They are way too young.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

I shot the Bulls horn at him today.  He looked puzzled when he saw it, but then looked down and smiled.

That's awesome...way to go USFan!