• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will Former USF coach beat Duke @ Duke

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

He seldom wins big games, so I would say probably will not beat Duke in OT.

wrong......

I retracted that and went with charisma - can't you read?  I'm with Ari, charisma wins (just not at South Flroida).

No I wasnt hear when Seth was here.

It's a shame you're here now.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Seth never did anything at USF.  Period.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Brad... I want to grab the flip flops and show you the new ride... will you at least answer your cell? I promise I won't talk Seth!

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  401
  • Days Won:  0

Seth really doesnt have anything to do with Mac or USF. Statistically Seth is and has been a more accomplished coach then Mac, remember he left for a higher paying job in what was at the time a move to a better conference.

Seth is a good coach and will win more games than he loses. He has a lot of talent and Seniors on his team this year.

LOL Seth is not coming back here.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

What's up Dave! Good to see some Seth people paying the man some respect... Robbie and I were joking how Paige and his other daughters are getting older and how Seth won't talk to us now!  ;D And his wife still looked good. Seth is a born winner!

Fantasyland flsportsfan83, will say he's only joking.  He just wants to complain.  If the Sisters for the The Blind got a TV game he'd want them to do well so he could compare to the Bulls...hell he'd want them to beat the Bulls so he could continue is ********.  

He's on a mission.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Fantasyland flsportsfan83, will say he's only joking.  He just wants to complain.  If the Sisters for the The Blind got a TV game he'd want them to do well so he could compare to the Bulls...hell he'd want them to beat the Bulls so he could continue is ********.  

He's on a mission.

Yeah, just like the Mac haters said that beating Wake Forest was bad for the program...

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Flsports I was here when Seth was and it was not worse.  Not even in the same ballpark.

Good win for the ex bull. Once a bull always a bull, right?

Has his team the #1 team in the acc with difference in turnover ratio and one of the top teams in the country.  His team played extremely well.  Yea Duke is overrated, but they do have a nba lottery pick on the team and they are DUKE.  

Still has his infamous free throw shooting woes.  His team is 62.7% from the field.  I cant count how many games we lost at usf with greenie due to free throws.  

Surely, if we're talking degrees of disappointment (setting conference differences aside) it was probably a better bad when Seth was here.  FT problems as Hermie mentions, player problems (drugs, refusing to enter games, lack of hustle), missing practices, showing up late, sitting in the stands, and waning fan interest.  He did hype the program and that was fun for a year or two, but it really stunk over a 7 year period.   We were embarassed quite a few times on national TV - he got us there, he just couldn't win them.

But that's the past...I thought all you mac-bashers were futuristic dudes...

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Brad, I'll one up you here:

There was a 2 year period where, at that time, we had 2 of the top 3 C-USA all time leading scorers, the leading assist man, and the leader in steals and Seth couldn't even parlay that in a C-USA Division Title, let alone an NCAA appearance.