• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

attendence '07

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

if they schedule wvu or ul late in the year and were in the championship race, 45-46k

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

a good 2006 season, a great home slate it will be surprising if we don't see season tixs jump at least 10%, folks get them now because the good seats are going fast, and a sizable jump in attendance.  My guess it could be our first year averaging over 40k.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

UCF is not a rivalry game

Really? Then how do you explain that it was the LARGEST attendance by USF Students for any game at RJS?

Also, the actual crowd was the largest for any USF game at RJS (even larger than the "actual" crowd vs WVU...as the UCF game was the only one to ever have an ACTUAL crowd of over 40,000).

You may not call it a rivalry game...but it was certainly the most "popular" game for USF in their RJS history.

PS. The week after the UCF-USF Game in '05....USF hosted "rival" Louisville, who was ranked in the Top 10...and the actual crowd was only 29,000 plus (didn't even reach 30,000 in actual attendance).

So much for "rivals" helping draw attendance.

PS. Since this thread was about "attendance", I'd figured I would post some facts on attendance.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

Who cares!!!! We beat both the Knights and the Cards like a drum at home. I dont care what you call it as long as fans show up and we BEAT them.

So if it makes you feel better to call it a rivalry be my guess BUT I like the rivlary if we win ALL the games we play vs that Rival. ;D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

...  My guess it could be our first year averaging over 40k.

Love this thinking !

Seems there is much more attention for season tickets this offseason.

Go BULLS !!!  [smiley=GoBulls.gif]

• Topic Count:  164
  • Content Count:  1,386

Also, the actual crowd was the largest for any USF game at RJS (even larger than the "actual" crowd vs WVU...as the UCF game was the only one to ever have an ACTUAL crowd of over 40,000).

Once again, please provide a link to a reputable reference showing that the actual UCF attendance was greater than the actual WVU attendance. A link showing the actual 2005 attendance for all USF home games scores you extra credit.

Kizarvexis

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,461

Really? Then how do you explain that it was the LARGEST attendance by USF Students for any game at RJS?

You may not call it a rivalry game...but it was certainly the most "popular" game for USF in their RJS history.

PS. The week after the UCF-USF Game in '05....USF hosted "rival" Louisville, who was ranked in the Top 10...and the actual crowd was only 29,000 plus (didn't even reach 30,000 in actual attendance).

PS. Since this thread was about "attendance", I'd figured I would post some facts on attendance.

KnightLight -- do you just read every thread and wait for the letters "UCF" to pop up before you respond? Why are you always on the Bulls' board? Go away.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

Once again, please provide a link to a reputable reference showing that the actual UCF attendance was greater than the actual WVU attendance. A link showing the actual 2005 attendance for all USF home games scores you extra credit.

Kizarvexis

By GREG AUMAN, Times Staff Writer

Published September 20, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHICH IS MORE? The attendance at Saturday's USF-UCF game in Orlando was announced as 46,708, more than the 45,139 announced at last year's game in Tampa.

That's not to say more people were there this year.

Announced attendances typically illustrate the number of tickets distributed; the actual attendance at Saturday's game...

The closest thing to a comparable number from last year is an actual figure of 40,988, though that count has been padded by a few hundred as it also included the bands and cheerleaders.

--------------

USF Fans Question Force Used To Arrest Field Rushers

Skip directly to the full story.

By VALERIE KALFRIN and BRETT McMURPHY The Tampa Tribune

Published: Sep 28, 2005

TAMPA - The University of South Florida's first Big East win has been marred by post-game confrontations between security and fans involving at least one spectator whom police zapped with a Taser.

In front of 29,567 (announced crowd 33,586) people at Raymond James Stadium on Saturday, USF beat the No. 9 University of Louisville, 45-14, in USF's first victory against an opponent ranked by The Associated Press....

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

as I said WHO CARES? As long as we whipped their butts.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

KnightLight -- do you just read every thread and wait for the letters "UCF" to pop up before you respond? Why are you always on the Bulls' board? Go away.

We are his barometer, so he spends every waking minute studying USF.