• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Something that I heard about PJ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Although Pat lost the starting position this year, he came through where and when needed.  He is a class act.  He has been a true team player.  It was great to see him with the trophy and he will be missed as a leader and teacher.

I know he will be successful in whatever he does and I think he would be great at coaching.

You will be missed Pat, Good Luck.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

PJ is the ultimate team player and will be missed, thanks PJ.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  64
  • Days Won:  0

I was hoping that he would get a TD in the game.  He has been a top-notch individual for the Bulls - no wonder he's a team captain.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

I thought that was nice to hear that Pat got his redemption from last season's bowl loss to NcSt. To me, Pat looked really down after losing in the Meinke Bowl game. He always is nothing but class even when things are going bad, so I just want to thank him for that. If it is one thing that I am going to remember from the bowl game, it is the heart of Pat Julmiste.

Redemption?!

2 bowl games: 0 pts.

Why do we care so much about a guy who has been OH SO terrible? There are a lot of "nice guys" and "class acts" and "guys who try their hardest" on this football team, but none of them are praised so much after doing so little.

Congrats to Pat Julmiste for FINALLY graduating and getting off the depth chart.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

I thought that was nice to hear that Pat got his redemption from last season's bowl loss to NcSt. To me, Pat looked really down after losing in the Meinke Bowl game. He always is nothing but class even when things are going bad, so I just want to thank him for that. If it is one thing that I am going to remember from the bowl game, it is the heart of Pat Julmiste.

Redemption?!

2 bowl games: 0 pts.

Why do we care so much about a guy who has been OH SO terrible? There are a lot of "nice guys" and "class acts" and "guys who try their hardest" on this football team, but none of them are praised so much after doing so little.

Congrats to Pat Julmiste for FINALLY graduating and getting off the depth chart.

You are a real jerk Shoop, we all put up with your incessant whining about jersey's, players, and logo colors.  

You want to crap on PJ....I hope one day you learn to add an ounce of class to your body, if you don't have anything nice to say....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,667
  • Days Won:  29

Shoop ... do you realize that many fans could be saying "similar" things about you as the way you support USF ?

We have a player dedicated to help USF and did the best he can. And without PJ, USF would have been in very bad shape and may not of had "good" seasons in 2004 & 2005.  

If Shoop was not a fan, it would of had NO change.

I think Shoop is a great fan, just wish he would look at things more as an adult fan ... he will grow up, I am sure of it.  8-)

And I hear that PJ may have played the 4th Qtr with a cracked rib.

Some people don't seem to be happy unless they have something to complain about.

Shoop who else do we need to get off the depth chart that does "so little" ?

You know about colors, but your knowledge of football needs "dressing up".

:-*

Shoop,

I have praised Bleakley quite a bit over the years, what are your thoughts on him? He never caught a TD in his career at USF?

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  645

Did anybody else see the altercation between PJ and SJ Green at the end of the game?  A coach had to hold back SJ.  What was that all about?

:o

Don't know, they were holding the trophy together and kissing it.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Congrats to PJ.  Good luck in the future along with all the rest of the Bulls who graduated this year and every year.