• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ECU has sold 7,000 tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

No way ECU will bring that many fans to BMH...We dont travel that well and really dont have that much fan support..Dont worry about that crap...dont even bother to go to the bowl...We all know that USF is the superior team and its a long drive to make 2 days before Christmas...I got tickets but now Im thinking about staying in NC and watching it on TV...I hope Santa brings me a PS3...**** football!!!

I don't understand fans like you...

Yeah...I think you kinda missed the joke...Dookie 8-)

I wasn't referring to the joke... just to your remarks, in general since joining the board.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Dude......if ECU has more than us, that will be a real shame.  :(

Considering they had more people at THEIR home games than we had at OUR games -- I would expect them to have more people at the bowl game.

MEMPHIS -- 37431

WEST VIRGINIA -- 40510

VIRGINIA -- 35541

TULSA -- 34011

SMU -- 34141

MARSHALL -- 41372

Their smallest crowd was larger than our largest crowd this year.

Having visited Greenville, I can tell you that it is no surprise that they have decent attendance.  There is NOTHING there, nothing whatsoever for miles and miles.  Without ECU, that town would disappear.  There's something to be said for being the only game in town...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

I went to the game there a few years ago and got lost in the wilderness.  Good for them.  They love their team and soon they'll hear about electricity,

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

last i checked we were still only 10 years old

as long as we buy more tix and put more butts in seats than last year then i am happy

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

My fault, I dunno why I had that number in my head.

I would hope that number goes up with UL, WVU, and UCF back. Having FAMU would have been nice but they just wanted too much.

what were they(famu) asking for?

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  104

Dude......if ECU has more than us, that will be a real shame.  :(

Considering they had more people at THEIR home games than we had at OUR games -- I would expect them to have more people at the bowl game.

MEMPHIS -- 37431

WEST VIRGINIA -- 40510

VIRGINIA -- 35541

TULSA -- 34011

SMU -- 34141

MARSHALL -- 41372

Their smallest crowd was larger than our largest crowd this year.

Having visited Greenville, I can tell you that it is no surprise that they have decent attendance.  There is NOTHING there, nothing whatsoever for miles and miles.  Without ECU, that town would disappear.  There's something to be said for being the only game in town...

That is quite true...but without fans like myself that bother to drive 2 and 1/2 hours for every home game...and belive me...there are those that travel further than me...the attendance would not be much...not that 35to40k is anything to jump up and down about in college football.

No way ECU will bring that many fans to BMH...We dont travel that well and really dont have that much fan support..Dont worry about that crap...dont even bother to go to the bowl...We all know that USF is the superior team and its a long drive to make 2 days before Christmas...I got tickets but now Im thinking about staying in NC and watching it on TV...I hope Santa brings me a PS3...**** football!!!

I don't understand fans like you...

Yeah...I think you kinda missed the joke...Dookie 8-)

I wasn't referring to the joke... just to your remarks, in general since joining the board.

curious....Im not sure what remarks would puzzle you?...Ive tried to be a good guest here...I think...Maybe you expected me to bash USF and not really be realistic about ECUs program or future....Hoss...Both my parents were ECU grads and I met my wife there in 82...My daughter will be attending next fall....Im pretty aware of where Ive come from and where ECU is going....Maybe thats what you dont understand...seeya in BMN...good Luck to USF

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

They still do not have indoor plumbing yet though, Brad. Ya gotta remember that one too! Sure they will bring a lot of fans. The KKK convention has designated B ham as the site this year, right in time for the bowl.  Also, the society, M.Y.F.C.O. A. (Marry Your First Cousin of America) meets December 22nd. at the local Motel Six. Hey, cobined with the bowl, a trip of a lifetime.  

I went to the game there a few years ago and got lost in the wilderness.  Good for them.  They love their team and soon they'll hear about electricity,

electristy????What am that??? I sho hope wes can gets us soma dat...Does day sell dat at the Walmarts??

They still do not have indoor plumbing yet though, Brad. Ya gotta remember that one too! Sure they will bring a lot of fans. The KKK convention has designated B ham as the site this year, right in time for the bowl.  Also, the society, M.Y.F.C.O. A. (Marry Your First Cousin of America) meets December 22nd. at the local Motel Six. Hey, cobined with the bowl, a trip of a lifetime.  

Yas Sir...I gots me one of dem double barrell out housems...I even wipes my butt wit pages from the sears and robuk catlog...mighty fine..sepem on cold nights...then i uses my slop jar unda the bed.