• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

East Carolina to the Birmingham Bowl

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

The Big East doesn't want East Crackwh*ore University.  Hell, we don't even want to play you, but a post season game is a post season game, so I guess I'm going to Birmingham to watch USF yet again **** a CDOA team and knock their fruity little purple pants-wearing fanbase back into reality.

Focus on beating UCF, not us.  You'll never do it.  You, UCF, Memphis, and the rest of you dreamers should team up, share your delusions of grandeur about joining the Big East, and do a podcast to the rest of the world... you could call it the Purple Pirate Penis Envy Hour...

Perhaps we could demonstrate a bit more class while trash talking?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

The Big East doesn't want East Crackwh*ore University.  Hell, we don't even want to play you, but a post season game is a post season game, so I guess I'm going to Birmingham to watch USF yet again **** a CDOA team and knock their fruity little purple pants-wearing fanbase back into reality.

Focus on beating UCF, not us.  You'll never do it.  You, UCF, Memphis, and the rest of you dreamers should team up, share your delusions of grandeur about joining the Big East, and do a podcast to the rest of the world... you could call it the Purple Pirate Penis Envy Hour...

Perhaps we could demonstrate a bit more class while trash talking?

Screw them.

]

Screw them.

I sincerely hope you didn't or won't get a degree from USF.

Will be starting my second shortly.

And I've been posting here since before Al Gore invented the net, son.  Lighten up, Francis.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Still say we need to get a giant Barney doll and put a pirate hat on it!

]

Screw them.

I sincerely hope you didn't or won't get a degree from USF.

Will be starting my second shortly.

And I've been posting here since before Al Gore invented the net, son.  Lighten up, Francis.

And that makes it all ok!   :P

There is trash talking, then there is being stupid and embarassing.  Your recent posts make you sound like a Miami fan.  You are better than that.  (I hope)

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  0

I mean seriously. Are you guys too ridiculously infantile to actually carry on an intelligent discussion? When you compare stats, season results, and situations, our two programs are very very similair.

[highlight]Please forgive my Bulls brethren, sometimes they get carried away and forget to include facts.

I didn't realize you guys got those statististics against Louisville, Rutgers, West Virginia, Kansas...oh wait, I just checked.  You didn't!  Let's see, we played 3 Top 15 teams and you played...no Top 25 teams![/highlight]

Our best win was on the road against the #7 team in the nation.  Your best win was against Southern Miss.

Any other "similarities" you'd like to discuss?

except for west virginia of course you mean .... since i "get carried away" and "forget to include the facts". genius. And no most of the stats you racked up came in your rousing 41-10 vicotry over McNeese St. Mcneese State tough guys. You scheduled 5-7 McNeese St., 3-9 UNC, 0-11 FIU (which you won by a point). and 6-6 Kansas out of conference. Thats a Joke. We scheduled Navy (8-3), WVU (9-2), UVA and NCSU. You lost to New Jersey state by 2 and got killed by the ville. You guys padded your schedule with really really bad teams, and now you get to go bowling. You check your facts pal. Dont talk to me about facts

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

OK Puple Pansies. The reason we are talking so much smack about you is

1) You came over to our board proclaiming to be our equals.

2) ALL of your arguements we have heard before and can't stand anymore.....see below for explanation, AGAIN

Same S#!+

Different Team

ucf.gifeca.gif

except for west virginia of course you mean .... since i "get carried away" and "forget to include the facts". genius. And no most of the stats you racked up came in your rousing 41-10 vicotry over McNeese St. Mcneese State tough guys. You scheduled 5-7 McNeese St., 3-9 UNC, 0-11 FIU (which you won by a point). and 6-6 Kansas out of conference. Thats a Joke. We scheduled Navy (8-3), WVU (9-2), UVA and NCSU. You lost to New Jersey state by 2 and got killed by the ville. You guys padded your schedule with really really bad teams, and now you get to go bowling. You check your fact pal.

Before I get started...  Eats It, I take it all back, go get him!

Ok, so we played three Top 15 teams to your 1.  I'm very impressed.  You seriously can't compare the schedules.  You need to play a strong out of conference schedule since your in conference schedule is pathetic.  

By the way, you got destroyed by WVU at home, and we beat them on the road.  I also wouldn't be very excited about Navy's eight wins.  They beat absolutely NO ONE.  Oh, and UVA and NCSU both had LOSING records.  You played one Top 50 team all season, and got your butts kicked.  Thank you for clearing things up for me.  You are worse than I originally thought.

Dont talk to me about facts

You are the one that wanted to have an intelligent conversation.  Would you rather have an intelligent conversation about your fantasyland?

Before I get started...  Eats It, I take it all back, go get him!

See, I told you!  You can't reason with purple East Crackwh*re University retards...  :D