• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NO RESPECT FROM CBSsportsline.com what so ever...e

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

Well I pick Louisville to win, as well...how should an objective prediction of the outcome of a particular game indicate lack of respect?

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657

Not surprising that UL is picked to win this game. USF has a chance to make these people wrong.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,415
  • Days Won:  43

If the game was at USF then I could maybe seeing some of them picking USF. One did pick Cincy to beat Rutgers though which is not that far fetched. Cincy is not going to be easy for Rutgers tonight.

• Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Days Won:  0

That's why the game is played on the field...I never worry about "expert" picks or polls.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Honestly be objective would you, throwing all Bull ties, pick us to win the game? Our best win is over a bad Pitt team. We've beaten 1 team that will see a bowl game (Pitt).

To expect anyone to pick USF @ Louisville, looking at our road record, our terrible schedule, and the fact that UL is coming of a loss yet still in it for a BCS bowl is a tad rediculous.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Our best win is over a bad Pitt team. We've beaten 1 team that will see a bowl game (Pitt).

That "bad" Pitt team was on the verge of cracking the Top 25 this year before losing to Rutgers.

Just as you're tired of people trying to justify the Big East's place in the NC game over a 1-loss SEC team, I'm tired of people minimizing some of the more notable accomplishments that USF has achieved this year.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

>:(  No respect at all....  http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/expertpicks

FYI...Vegas has had UL a -17 pt fav almost all week. Some books now have UL at -17.5 and one has it at -18.

I think UL is getting action for several reasons:

1) UL plays MUCH better at home

2) UL coming off a tough loss on the road at Rutgers

3) Because of all the Top 10 losses last week, UL can almost lock up a BCS Bowl bid with wins as big favorites in their upcoming games vs USF, Pitt & UCONN.

4) With all of the above, "style pts" are still important to UL, voters, and gamblers.

But anything can happen (USF win, USF cover, UL cover) come gametime...which is why the game is played.

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903

respect is earned not given.

I think we've earned enough resepct for at least one of those guys to pick us (even it's an upset). No one is asking for it to be given to us. But, we're not a horrible team by any means and we have a respectable shot at winning tonight.