• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Something That Scares Me About This Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

hell...lets start them off with an onsides kick.

Pitt game in 2001...

There is something about expecting or waiting for a trick play... it slows down the defense a little bit... it makes them second guess a little bit... it takes them out of their game plan a little bit...

It's like waiting and waiting for the sucker punch but getting beaten with the regular punches...

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

guys...USF only need one trick play to win the game. In case some of you forgot, the reason we won was not b/c of all the trick plays but b/c we shut down the offense.

In order for us to win this week, our defense has show up and play on of their best games of the year. Talent wise we match up well against their offense. We have speed to stop their rushes to the outside and our DBs are more than capable to shut down their WRs.

Similarly, our DL will be able to put pressure on Brohm if the Rutgers and WVU game showed us anything. If we can put pressure on Brohm he will go fetal like he always does when he gets hit.

I don't if we will win b/c the last two weeks has been ripe with USF turnovers, but its our defense that will decide how close this game will be.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,470
  • Days Won:  25

Cyberbull, I agree 100%.          DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can get inside Brohms head with blitzes and pressure.

Even if they score, which they will, we've got to keep pressuring him.

Otherwise...

GO BULLS!

guys...USF only need one trick play to win the game. In case some of you forgot, the reason we won was not b/c of all the trick plays but b/c we shut down the offense.

Um. No we didn't.  They had almost than 500 yards in total offense.

Check out the play by play of the game...

In order for us to win this week, our defense has show up and play on of their best games of the year. Talent wise we match up well against their offense. We have speed to stop their rushes to the outside and our DBs are more than capable to shut down their WRs.

Similarly, our DL will be able to put pressure on Brohm if the Rutgers and WVU game showed us anything. If we can put pressure on Brohm he will go fetal like he always does when he gets hit.

I don't if we will win b/c the last two weeks has been ripe with USF turnovers, but its our defense that will decide how close this game will be.

I would agree that it will come down to the ability of USF's defense to stop Louisville.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Otherwise...

GO BULLS!

Gee, there's a novel concept.....BLITZES!!  Did we get that blitz chip installed in Burnham's brain yet?

Did you see the way WVU came after Palko?  Holy cow!  8 sacks and a whole lot more QB hurries!  And would you look at the result?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Otherwise...

GO BULLS!

Gee, there's a novel concept.....BLITZES!!  Did we get that blitz chip installed in Burnham's brain yet?

Did you see the way WVU came after Palko?  Holy cow!  8 sacks and a whole lot more QB hurries!  And would you look at the result?

I think we were much more effective against Palko. against WVU he threw for 341 yds 2 TD 0 int. 75% completion . against us 159 yds 1 td 3 int 50% completion.

I agree though we need to put pressure on Brian Happy Feet Brohm. I hope we come up with some nice disguised blitz packages.