• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watson and Chambers Dismissed from Team

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

Leavitt has really been working on instilling better discipline in the program.  Now, if that could just distill down into the number of flags we're getting per game...

not sure this will translate to less penalties and bone head moves on field I don't see how those things have anything to do with the situation in the first place, Mr. Expert

these guys must have failed a drug test and leavitt's hand was forced

leavitt isnt the great disciplinarian even though he has a nice size dog house if you get him mad jeebus-- you contradict yourself in the same sentence

where would you get idea leavitt is trying to instill better discipline?

hope Brad sees this

thin ice, imo

i am sure you dont understand!

having a dog house isnt being a disciplinarian,having a dog house means coach is an a$$ and holds a grudge.again you dont understand the distinction.

i am sure you emailed this to brad a second after you read it.

hardly -- I responded (and wish I hadn't bothered since you are not worth it) and left it at that. You have a really high opinion of yourself to think anything beyond that. I can guarantee you I will never bother reading or responding to another thing you ever write-- complete waste of bandwidth.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  125
  • Days Won:  0

hope Brad sees this

thin ice, imo

Why would someone be on thin ice for voicing an opinion?  If we have reached the point where you cannot even question an action what is the point of the message board?  To sit around and all tell each other how rosy everything is?  How everything is perfect in USF land?  I may not agree with everything people write, but I think they have a right to say it and deal with the responses.  I hope we are not censoring that much content.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

2) I want to also chime in on the actual TOPIC of this post, as well.... I think everyone should reserve judgement until we know FACTS. We should probably all trust the judgement of those who DO know, ie: Jim Leavitt.

It's unfair to say anything until we know what happened. What we CAN speculate on, is how it affects the next 2 football games.

We won't be learning the FACTS from Jim Leavitt, the Athletic Department, or USF  officials because of two words.   Student Confidentiality.

Exactly. So a bunch of fans on a message board throwing out rumors and inuendo is pretty much pointless. All we can, and should do, is discuss how it affects the team ON THE FIELD.

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Why would someone be on thin ice for voicing an opinion?  If we have reached the point where you cannot even question an action what is the point of the message board?  To sit around and all tell each other how rosy everything is?  How everything is perfect in USF land?  I may not agree with everything people write, but I think they have a right to say it and deal with the responses.  I hope we are not censoring that much content.

This isn't a democracy and although Brad is a very benevolent ruler, he has his limits when it comes to people hammering things USF..... repeatedly..... like some who, in seemingly every other thread, feel the need to bring up the supposed fact that there is a national perception that the USF fan base sucks and doesn't travel well.   ::)

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

This isn't a democracy and although Brad is a very benevolent ruler, he has his limits when it comes to people hammering things USF..... repeatedly..... like some who, in seemingly every other thread, feel the need to bring up the supposed fact that there is a national perception that the USF fan base sucks and doesn't travel well.   ::)

Cee Boza  . :D

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Says smazza:  

having a dog house isnt being a disciplinarian,having a dog house means coach is an a$$ and holds a grudge

While some may consider that simply an opinion, I consider it another illustration of his ignorance and disrespect to the coach, the school, and its fans.  Blatant disrespect to our coaches, players and administrators will not be tolerated.

You see, if someone said that about smazza, he'd send me an email and accuse the other board member of making a personal attack against him.  Funny how he can launch such attacks, especially against people who can not come on here and defend themselves.  That alone points to what a spineless little curmudgeon smazza is.

I deleted my post last night thinking I was being too rough on smazza the "a$$", but in retrospect, I don't think so.  So it will be to my dog house for the smazz.  He can curse me instead of everything else to do with USF.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  125

like some who, in seemingly every other thread, feel the need to bring up the supposed fact that there is a national perception that the USF fan base sucks and doesn't travel well.   ::)

What about my statement is not true about the National Perception of USF not traveling well?  How can it be disrespectful if it is a true statement?  Go to some of our rivals sites and read what is written about us.  Also, the empty seats do look like crap on TV.  That is disrespectful?  If so empty seats must appeal to you.   Answer the following questions:

Does a team's following effect Bowl Selection?

Does USF sell out the lower bowl for most home games?

Did USF sell its allotment of tickets to the Meineke Bowl?

Does the rest of the country think USF has poor fan support?

What in any of my comments is untrue?  Nothing, it is unpleasant, but not untrue.  We should be able to discuss the unpleasant aspects of our program's existence without fear of being harrassed or worse censored.  

As for Bulliever, anytime he has censored one of my posts, I e-mailed and told him how my comment was pertinant to USF.  We may not have agreed upon the language, but at least he knows where I coming from and I DO NOT call out individuals for their opinions because I don't like what they say.  Unlike some people.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

I think regarding a "national perception about the USF fan base", the point is it does not exist.  On the national stage, we hardly draw interest in any category let alone fan base.  If you are talking about rivals' message boards, well that's something completely different and hardly national or mainstream.  

• Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

like some who, in seemingly every other thread, feel the need to bring up the supposed fact that there is a national perception that the USF fan base sucks and doesn't travel well.   ::)

What about my statement is not true about the National Perception of USF not traveling well?  How can it be disrespectful if it is a true statement?  Go to some of our rivals sites and read what is written about us.  Also, the empty seats do look like crap on TV.  That is disrespectful?  If so empty seats must appeal to you.   Answer the following questions:

Does a team's following effect Bowl Selection?

Does USF sell out the lower bowl for most home games?

Did USF sell its allotment of tickets to the Meineke Bowl?

Does the rest of the country think USF has poor fan support?

What in any of my comments is untrue?  Nothing, it is unpleasant, but not untrue.  We should be able to discuss the unpleasant aspects of our program's existence without fear of being harrassed or worse censored.  

As for Bulliever, anytime he has censored one of my posts, I e-mailed and told him how my comment was pertinant to USF.  We may not have agreed upon the language, but at least he knows where I coming from and I DO NOT call out individuals for their opinions because I don't like what they say.  Unlike some people.

Wasn't ruining the Rivals board enough for you?

You just had to come to this board as well-- great-- that's all we needed was another know-it-all who felt it was their personal responsibility to explain and point out any and everything wrong with USF ad nauseum

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

So . . . . . .  what about Watson and Chambers?