• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Courtesy USF

Football Game at Louisville Scheduled for ESPNU at 7:30 P.M.

TAMPA, FLA. (November 10, 2006) -- When USF plays at Louisville Saturday, November 18, the game will start at 7:30 p.m. and air on ESPNU. It marks USF’s second game on ESPNU this season. The Bulls won 37-20 at North Carolina on October 14.

Louisville enters the game at 8-1 with a 3-1 record in the Big East after its 28-25 loss at Rutgers. The Bulls still must face Syracuse prior to the Louisville game and the Bulls enter the game against the Orange at 6-3 with a 2-2 mark in Big East play.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

Booooooooo!!!

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  231

Will ABC or another channel pick this up so we can watch it here in the Tampa area?

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I know up here when Ohio State was on ESPN there was a fight to get it on the local channel in Columbus. ESPN said they weren't allowing ESPN U Games to be shown locally anymore and if you can't get it call your cable operator and demand ESPNU.

So...no...probably not.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

I know up here when Ohio State was on ESPN there was a fight to get it on the local channel in Columbus. ESPN said they weren't allowing ESPN U Games to be shown locally anymore and if you can't get it call your cable operator and demand ESPNU.

So...no...probably not.

Good luck getting Bright House to add ESPNU....they could give a hoot about that network, along with the NFL Network.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

So...no...probably not.

Good luck getting Bright House to add ESPNU....they could give a hoot about that network, along with the NFL Network.

Yea no plans for ESPN2 HD either.  Sucks!

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

Just remember folks, the ESPNU Games are set up with pretty weak security. If one person can get in and get the game feed properties we can all watch the game online. It isnt as good as on TV but everyone should be able to catch the feed.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Just remember folks, the ESPNU Games are set up with pretty weak security. If one person can get in and get the game feed properties we can all watch the game online. It isnt as good as on TV but everyone should be able to catch the feed.

Or, you can just go an official watch party location, if you live somewhere in the bay area. See you all at the Clubhouse.

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

Someone has post this earlier, but what is our record on the different networks??