• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UL vs WVU...who do you want to win?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I would love to see WVU win in another OT thriller like last year.  I also believe they have a better chance at winning a NC.  

is this because you think WVU is a better team or the BCS rankings?  the only thing between the 2 teams is texas in human polls (computer polls will change in the upcoming weeks toe help big east teams that win), and I think if louisville won they would leap over texas considering texas should have lost at least 1 of the last 2 games.  just curious.

Louisville might jump Texas, but it's the computers keeping them down. We'll see how they end up in a few weeks as their schedule plays out.

Louisville should end with a top 40 schedule, WVU will struggle to be a top 60 schedule.

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

we can beat UL no way we beat WVU... I wvu to win and go undefeated...

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I dunno why everyone thinks WVU is this unstoppable force. Their defense hasn't looked good all season, they haven't really had to rely on their QB's arm, and they commit a lot of penalties (which will bite them in the ass).

WVU hasn't been tested, they beat a very bad Maryland team whose record is inflated because they play in a terrible ACC, and while they did beat UGA last year it wasn't the blowout everyone makes it to be. UGA came in thinking it would roll over and went down 28-0. They came back to make it a game.

WVU is not very impressive to me, I personally think Louisville is a much more impressive all around team.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

WVU

I think Louisville is very beatable... in fact, I can even see them losing their next four games (WVU, @ Rutgers, USF, @ Pittsburgh)... Brohm hasn't been that solid since returning from injury... their platoon of RBs are not nearly as good as Michael Bush... and their defense is pretty suspect, as WVU will show on Thursday.

I expect WVU to win big... building a 34-10 lead before allowing U of L to get a couple touchdowns during garbage time for a final 34-24 score.  Slaton will have 200 yards rushing.... then U of L gets to travel to Rutgers and see Ray Rice do the same thing to them.

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

I want WVU to win because they have the best chance to play for the national championship which would help the Big East

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

{quote]I think Louisville is very beatable... in fact, I can even see them losing their next four games (WVU, @ Rutgers, USF, @ Pittsburgh)... Brohm hasn't been that solid since returning from injury... their platoon of RBs are not nearly as good as Michael Bush... and their defense is pretty suspect, as WVU will show on Thursday.

Guest wildrover

You have to root for whoever has the best shot at an NC I guess.  This year I guess its WV.  Nothing against LV, if their roles were reversed I'd be rooting for them.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

I'd like to see UL win in quintuple OT on a missed PAT as long as that gets two BE teams into the BCS.  Yes, I know it is improbable but it isn't impossible.  If UF and Auburn lose another regular season game and UF beats Arkansas in the SEC CG.  And if either OSU or MI blows out the other or one of them is upset in another reg. season game then maybe it could happen.  If the BE can't get both to a BCS bowl then WVU in a landslide.  I am concerned that RU beats UL or WVU in Jersey.  They get one of those two at home.