• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The NEW LOOK of your USF Bulls.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Impressive, I would like to see the second shield Bull on the helmet without the shield border.  Nice concepts, someone should be working for Nike.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

First ones are the best.  Strong and tradtional looking.  Nice big block letters, no italics or that stupid pants tusk that goes up into the side of the shirt.

Nice job.  I like the SF logo myself.

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501
  • Days Won:  0

someone should send this to the athletic office and get some feedback

the only problem is....we just changed our unis this year

I emailed about 10 people within the athletics dept, with the request that if I didnt send it to the correct person, to please forward it to that person(s).

I pasted them a link to the main board, to this post specifically, and the image of the finished product.

Hopefully I can get some feedback from SOMEBODY...

Yea, you'll get a cease and desist letter from the university for using their logos.   :D

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

1. I, too, am not a big fan of the side stripe (with the excpetion of green on green). It doesn't work with the other colors.

2. I think the italicized numbers work very well. It's something different and draws your attention. (I don't know if that matters though when you're on the field.

3. ALL of the new logos look 110% better. The shield looks amazing without that horrible looking "USF" on it. And as I said before, I am a huge fan of putting SF on the helmet. The "U" just doesn't seem like it belongs on there.

4. The second draft of the primary home/away uniforms are the way to go.

South Florida Forever!

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  509

Am I the only one that doesn't like the changes made.  I think the original unaltered USF logos look better, although I do like how he shrunk the iconic U in USF and BULLS.  And the U on the helmet should be green.  I agree with most everyone else on that ridiculous horn stripe thing on the uniform, in the words of Tim Duncan, "it's retarded".

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

First ones are the best.  Strong and tradtional looking.  Nice big block letters, no italics or that stupid pants tusk that goes up into the side of the shirt.

Nice job.  I like the SF logo myself.

If a person doesnt like the side stripe, the 1st ones are obviously the way to go. But the pants on the 1st version just dont work, in my opinion.

Shoop... I liked the "throwbacks" that were posted here as well... with the 1990's rocky - the hump-back, not the 'iron bull' - on a white helmet with green and (gulp) yellow colors.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  318

I'll chime in with much love for the gold pants.  Not crazy about the gold jersey.  

I agree that the swoosh thing under the arm and up to the neck (a la Denver) looks like crap.  I

would like to see some kind of stripe on the pants, even the pants we use now.  I don't like the solid pants with no stripes.  

And much respect to Bucco_B, **** fine job dude!