• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

are we fans?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

I asked myself if I was a fan while I was ironing a pair of my custom embroidered Iconic U Green and Gold boxers this morning in my South Florida room...   Maybe I can do more... ;)

(And about the underwear, Yeah I'm friggin serious...)

GO BULLS !!!

Starch w/those boxers?  I buy the new wrinkle free, stain guard USF boxers.  Should try 'em.  BTW, why ain't Bubbles doin' the ironning?   8-)

Ya know, her being knocked-up & all...   I thought i'd cut her a break.  

And, (besides the last game,) whatta ya doing  that you need "Stain Gaurd" boxers for?  ;) ;) ;)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Pitt will destroy us

You HAVE LOST YOUR MIND

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  125
  • Days Won:  0

USF is not a good team, it is what it is.  I agree with an ealrier post:

WE'RE DOOOOOOOOOMED!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

:D good one smazza

smazza has called me plenty of things (fat, a drunk, gay, taking pictures of mens crotches, begging for drink and food coupons (lie), a Leavitt Ass-kisser). So his statement is pure BS. I've seen him call other people things as well-- ET and USFMikeB specifically. Apparently he doesn't remember those things and rather than show you evidence (like I really care what he says in general) I'll let you be the judge. He'll probably reply that I started it all or something-- whatever-- clearly he's an angel and the smartest football mind of our generation.  

I really don't care about that stuff though --- every board needs a ying to it's yang or we wouldn't have a whole lot of discussion in general. It would be very boring. You don't have to like everything every person says or agree with it. You might even find it despicable--- that's fine. Just feel free to tell people about it because that aspect of the board will never change.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

board needs a ying to it's yang

Just don't post pictures of our collective yang on here.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

board needs a ying to it's yang

Just don't post pictures of our collective yang on here.

plenty of yang pictures in my gallery

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

:D good one smazza

smazza has called me plenty of things (fat, a drunk, gay, taking pictures of mens crotches, begging for drink and food coupons (lie), a Leavitt Ass-kisser). So his statement is pure BS. I've seen him call other people things as well-- ET and USFMikeB specifically. Apparently he doesn't remember those things and rather than show you evidence (like I really care what he says in general) I'll let you be the judge. He'll probably reply that I started it all or something-- whatever-- clearly he's an angel and the smartest football mind of our generation.  

I really don't care about that stuff though --- every board needs a ying to it's yang or we wouldn't have a whole lot of discussion in general. It would be very boring. You don't have to like everything every person says or agree with it. You might even find it despicable--- that's fine. Just feel free to tell people about it because that aspect of the board will never change.

i called you gay????hmmmmm that isnt like me. 8-)  

anything said by me was in retatiation >:(

as i have said in the past if someone attacks me over and over eventually i will come back though i would rather not get personal.there is no reason to be so confrontational!

further,i  dont want to get banned again so i will be on my best behavior ;)

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

midsouth-i try to never get personal even though my detractors make it a habit to get personal with me.

smazza always trys to take the high ground. 8-)

Hilarious.  Wholly unfactual, but hilarious nonetheless.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

further,i  dont want to get banned again so i will be on my best behavior ;)

I hope you can stick to that policy.  To be honest, your incessant attacks on me have made this an unpleasant place to spend time at.  All Bulls fans should feel welcome here, even those that disagree with you.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  132
  • Days Won:  0

YES we are all fans, that is why we are participating in a USF board. As for the rest of theis thread, the poster I can relate with is Mid South and I agree with most everything said.

Mike, everyone should stick to that policy not just Smazza. I often find it outright ridiculous how many negative threads that point to Smazza by the Mikes and ET.  I have said many times that the personal attacks are more frequent by those that choose to only see the positives of USF and only after the first attack do you see the personal attacks escalate like a wild fire. Funny thing is Smazza got banned but none of the posters that enter into pissing matches with him felt the same rath. The only thing I will say is out of the 4 (Smazza, Mike x 2, and ET) only Smazza chooses to look at USF with a pessimistic tone and his opinions are slanted to the negative.