• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ok, I am over that Cincy loss!!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,707
  • Days Won:  424

....USF has way more talent than UC.

And you're basing this on what?

No facts that's for sure.

I'll give Rueb the benefit of the doubt and assume it's just because he hasn't been back on is why he hasn't backed up the statement .... Same for smazza since he originally made the statement about us having more talent than UC. I'm sure when one or both sign back on, they'll post the evidence backing up the statement.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

What keeps us going is sound coaching.....

outside of the offensive coordinator...............right?

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

i am over this game.

i just felt we did not get better like i expected we would.

2-0 at the end of the half, i felt was good. we had our chances

i felt that we players coaches and fans panicked under the the pressure.

without our mistakes we would have had a chance in this game, so lets move forward to the pitt game

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,672
  • Days Won:  29

I am still SOFA KING PISSED !!! >:(

Simple Botom Line is that Cincy was the better team that day ... no sense changing things.

Our Beloved BULLS must just pull it together and Beat Pitt !

Go BULLS !!!

:GoBulls

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

ill say this...

it was such a small play and bulls fans probably didnt notice.

but i say it goes back to the illegal block in the back on the first drive that was such a bad call.

if that call wasnt made i think we go down and score a TD and we win that game.

that put me in a bad mood from the start.  we should of beat them.

****, we need to get better on the road.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,477
  • Days Won:  43

Rezz,

I remember that play well, and it was a terrible call. USF was doing well on offense until that bad call against I think SJ Green. Anyone that does not know what we are refering to needs to go back and watch that first drive because it did kill some momentum. The other back breakers were the fumble by Grothe, the INT on the 7 yard line, and the fumble by Taurus that went for a TD return. UC made more big plays this time on defense. USF will be ok.

Guest Rueben_Horowitz

I'll give Rueb the benefit of the doubt and assume it's just because he hasn't been back on is why he hasn't backed up the statement .... Same for smazza since he originally made the statement about us having more talent than UC. I'm sure when one or both sign back on, they'll post the evidence backing up the statement.

I base this on personal experience and observations. I played HS football in Cincy. We were Div II (5A in FL); and posted a winning record every year I was there. Two of my teammates played and started at UC, and I know 15-20 guys that have played there over the years.

If my HS team played Armwood, half of us would have left on stretchers...The talent in FL is ridiculous and dwarfs that of Ohio. That is a fact.

Put another way - If you're a DI prospect in Ohio, Ohio St. is most likely going to be your choice. The leftovers go to UC, OU and Ball St etc...Now look at Florida. We have UM, UF & FSU all combing through the talent before USF gets a good look from the prospects...And look how far our team has come. That is the talent effect Bien.

I know all those aren't hard quantifiable facts; but you asked...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,707
  • Days Won:  424

I base this on personal experience and observations. I played HS football in Cincy. We were Div II (5A in FL); and posted a winning record every year I was there. Two of my teammates played and started at UC, and I know 15-20 guys that have played there over the years.

If my HS team played Armwood, half of us would have left on stretchers...The talent in FL is ridiculous and dwarfs that of Ohio. That is a fact.

Put another way - If you're a DI prospect in Ohio, Ohio St. is most likely going to be your choice. The leftovers go to UC, OU and Ball St etc...Now look at Florida. We have UM, UF & FSU all combing through the talent before USF gets a good look from the prospects...And look how far our team has come. That is the talent effect Bien.

I know all those aren't hard quantifiable facts; but you asked...

Makes sense. Still doesn't mean we DO have more talent but it presents a good argument for it ......... Reality is, though, at all levels of sports, the team with the most talent doesn't always win. There are a lot of factors that can level out the playing field on a given game day.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  958

easy to get over if you pretend cincy was ohio state :P That had to be the

the most embarassing loss ever.. :-[

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Awwwww come on !!! You guys didn't see that one coming???   We do it to ourselves EVERY YEAR !!!  

Do I have to even remind you...      (army)