• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

With Clubhouse and Bull Ring full...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Gator's (I believe on Fowler)-  two big prjectors in the main room also a projection tv, i think there may also be a projection tv in the bulls room.  Good drink prices good food, some say bad service but i have never had bad service while there    

Gator's would be my choice, too. There's not a projection tv in th Bulls room, though, but there are several tv's and the room iusn't that big. In fact, Gator's itself isn't THAT big but could hold a number of Bulls fans, even have an outside bar area. I've never had bad service or bad food there, either. I do wish they'd get a Bulls Country banner, if they stll have those. That may ease some the pain of some of the more clsoe-minded UF haters.  ;)

Also, for those of you who do frequent there, occasionally Ron & Ian have them as their 2 for 1 deals which are on Wed or Thurs, I believe, if they still have them.. For $25 you get a $50 certificate with the only stipulation is that you have to use it all at one time and no change back. Great for a big party.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

Does Gator's still have Mug night? You buy a mug and kept bringing it back for like $1 refills, i think, and they had Yuengling on tap... loved that

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

Listen, it dosen't matter if the place is called Gaytors or not...

Let me hear you tell that to the Sheriff!   ;)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

Listen, it dosen't matter if the place is called Gaytors or not...

Let me hear you tell that to the Sheriff!   ;)

that's obviously a person with rational judgment