• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Most Disappointing Loss ?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,587
  • Days Won:  29

ET, for someone whose posts are optimistic this is a downer of a topic.   :) ...

But the othe games mentioned may cheer me up from the UConn  ;)

Always a positive angle  8-)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

The recent loss to RU was a huge downer.  Like being sucker punched in the gut.  If we come out on top, we have a legit shot at being top 25 this year.  Now, probably no shot, unless we pull a big upset later.  That was a deflating loss, that is why I am anxious to see how our guys respond against Uconn.

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Had to be UConn last year. The possibilities for the West Virginia game were so huge.

E.T. only made this thread knowing we would say UConn and get us fired up for the game! Very clever E.T.

Go Bulls!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,747
  • Days Won:  3

1. Army

2. Baylor

3. Uconn

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Rutgers last week.  The previus seasons losses were misearable UConn in particular, but I've gotten over them.  The Rutgers loss last week was brutal.  I picked KU to win, but I was sure we'd knock RU back into reality.  So, we need to take out all the frustration on UConn today to set up a streak for UNC and Cinci for our meeting with Pitt.

Pittsburgh beware of the BULLS!

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  318
  • Days Won:  0

UConn, UConn, UConn

And if ANYONE calls a double reverse on the 1 yard line tonight, I demand they be shot out of EVERY !@#$%^&%$# cannon on the pirate ship.  Then we get nasty!!!!!!!!

UConn, UConn, UConn

And if ANYONE calls a double reverse on the 1 yard line tonight, I demand they be shot out of EVERY !@#$%^&%$# cannon on the pirate ship.  Then we get nasty!!!!!!!!

It was not a double reverse, by the way.  It was a pitch to Hall who handed to Denson who was supposed to throw to PJ. PJ was covered, Denson got tackled.  It was a very very dumb call (so was the quick snap on the play before) - but it wasn't a double reverse.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,074
  • Days Won:  172

UConn, UConn, UConn

It was not a double reverse, by the way.  It was a pitch to Hall who handed to Denson who was supposed to throw to PJ. PJ was covered, Denson got tackled.  It was a very very dumb call (so was the quick snap on the play before) - but it wasn't a double reverse.

you expect the dumb calls to end?

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,074
  • Days Won:  172

The recent loss to RU was a huge downer.  Like being sucker punched in the gut.  If we come out on top, we have a legit shot at being top 25 this year.  Now, probably no shot, unless we pull a big upset later.  That was a deflating loss, that is why I am anxious to see how our guys respond against Uconn.

very good assessment

it was a blown opportunity for usf to get lots of pub

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

uconn by a lot

the stars had aligned for us (espn, BE,the press) and we blew it, even when given multiple chances

had we won that game we would have been media darlings, esp how wvu went on to play in th sugar bowl