• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let Teachey try a FG !

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,587
  • Days Won:  29

justin teachey is not on schollie .he has continued to do whatever has been

asked of him and will continue to doso to help his teammates. he also had several tackels on kickoffs last year. he is tough under pressure. check him out in warmups at game time. then give him a chance at pk

And we have lots of other BULLS that play here without a scholly ... they go about their business of helping USF football. Let's drop the threads about players that LEFT USF !

Thank you Justin.

And remember, I BULLieve the tee changed for KO's and he still nails them n2 the End Zone !

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

I'd like to see him try.  Can't do any worse.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334
  • Days Won:  0

I'd actually be annoyed if he hasn't had at least a look in practice.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

im willing to beat that just about EVERYONE has gotten a look at FGs in practice.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,007
  • Days Won:  469

Grothe needs to earn the hype and start booting FGs.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348

I think Alvarado is supposed to be a pretty good field goal kicker.  He has a great leg and since he doesn't have to catch the ball it he may be our best alternative.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

I think Alvarado is supposed to be a pretty good field goal kicker.  He has a great leg and since he doesn't have to catch the ball it he may be our best alternative.

good point. sort of hard to envision those teachey end over end, 20 foot high punts that roll for 30 yards translating into field goal kicking nirvana. different ballgame off the tee with no one rushing, but punting, he looks more  like a rugby mate after a few grogs than an undiscovered jan stenerud.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348

I have to imagine that Teachey is a stop gap measure for the time being.  Alvarado was doing a good job until he dropped the snap at  UCF.  He'll be fine once he learns how to catch and deal with the pressure and speed of the D1 game.

I don't know what the answer is right now for FGs.  At the beginning of the year i thought we would lose at least two games because of the kicking game.  Well, unfortunately, we are already half way there already.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

No way, Grothe should step up his game and start kicking field goals!  ****, we shouldtake out Mike Jenkins and put him in at DB too....

People are freakin crazy (but seriously I'd like to see Grothe try a field goal, It would be hilarious.  It's make Sport Center especially if he punted in the game too)

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

No way, Grothe should step up his game and start kicking field goals!  ****, we shouldtake out Mike Jenkins and put him in at DB too....

People are freakin crazy (but seriously I'd like to see Grothe try a field goal, It would be hilarious.  It's make Sport Center especially if he punted in the game too)

I continue to believe that Grothe is Doug Flutie's illegitimate son. the whole flip flop thing is only a beard...if #8 dropkicks one, we will know for sure.