• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No Midnight Mania?!?!?!? WTF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

CAB is funded by Activity and Service fees through Student Government. USF is an EO/AA/EA institution.

Please call 813-974-5306 if reasonable accommodations are needed for a disability.

This is from the CAB website. Who hire's the director for CAB Billy?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

They shot a dying dog. The attendance last year was downright pathetic...and that was after they moved it from midnight to 7 or 8pm. This event wouldnt have been canceled if people had shown the desire to show up.

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

It's because of this...  ;)

-The sundolls for allowing Crystal to graduate, she used to be the best part of the basketball show for most of my male counterparts

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

CAB is funded by Activity and Service fees through Student Government. USF is an EO/AA/EA institution.

Please call 813-974-5306 if reasonable accommodations are needed for a disability.

This is from the CAB website. Who hire's the director for CAB Billy?

Why doesn't someone complain to the source of the problem for once!  I am giving you the source, the people who made that decision... kill them, not me

WE KNOW ABOUT THE PROBLEM... WE IN STUDENT GOVERNMENT ARE MAD THEY ARE NOT DOING BULL MANIA.  WE WILL BE ADVOCATING FOR IT.  

Send your e-mails to CAB... CC me if would like.  I'll persoanlly file them.

bdschmidt@sg.usf.edu

BTW RANDY:  CAB selects next years Director on their own.  SG does not have any involvement in the process.  SG DOES fund them though A&S... but what would you like us to do?  Pull all of their funding?  Please tell them you are mad... as of right now they seriously don't think anyone will care... sense no one shows up anyway.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

I think that CAB just dosent get it. I think SG needs to put presure on CAB. Cut their funding. Who cares if we lose a few Basement Band Shows. CAB should be putting on bigger events with the $$$ they are allocated and stop wasteing money on many small events that nobody attend. I agree CAB should be getting emails but it was SG who gave the event to CAB. SG should have been on top of things.

Guest Sprtsfn627

gurly, it wasn't directed at you, I got no ill will towards ya  ;)

And USF03...if you can cut their funding, that does make you a source.  People know that if they put pressure on you, it will help put pressure on them.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

They shot a dying dog. The attendance last year was downright pathetic...and that was after they moved it from midnight to 7 or 8pm. This event wouldnt have been canceled if people had shown the desire to show up.

If nobody can dispute this why all the fingers being pointed at SG or whoever...? :-/

I still remember the first one... it was an all-night party... dancing... free beer (to 21+)... all kinds of giveaways...  then they cleared the floor about 11:00pm to prepare the dome for the basketball teams... then they did the women first, some everyone was staying for the mens team...  I think it was 1992...

I had my "BULLSHIRT" from that night for a LONG time after.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I don't think the UNC attendance was their major factor. Sounds like a funding issue.

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

UNC was going to be a major factor.  Every year, the students plan one big away trip.  THis year it was UNC-...a lot of pepople who would have gone to Midnight Mania will be in NC.  Including a lot of Athletics staff.