• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Steve Dumig is an idiot

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

Everytime Ive heard Steve talk about USF, he did in fact "know his stuff". So I dont know where everyone gets all that....

Oh yeah, thats right, they're too busy telling us how much he sucks......forgetting to change the channel, I guess... ::)

Personally, I cant stand Jim Rome. Used to be a loyal listener...for YEARS....and then I realized what he is and how he goes about things: ie, if you're not his "boy" or if you turn down his show, he rips you....add to that the political correctness and the stories about grown men crying at work, and I dont listen anymore. *gasp* Guess what I do at 12:01pm everyday? Go ahead. Guess....

I TURN THE CHANNEL   :o :o :o  :o    

If you dont like Duemig, turn the channel. Go listen to Brantley talk about the Gators and Sileo talk about the Canes. Free country, folks. It just AMAZES me that SO many people who hate someone SO much seem to hang on his EVERY word...  ::)

Note: My brother called me last night and told me what Steve said and what he told me is that after he read this thread, he thought yall were talking about something totally different...

In closing, Justin Boza and Bobcat, nice posts. Thumbs up.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

Everytime Ive heard Steve talk about USF, he did in fact "know his stuff". So I dont know where everyone gets all that....

Oh yeah, thats right, they're too busy telling us how much he sucks......forgetting to change the channel, I guess... ::)

Personally, I cant stand Jim Rome. Used to be a loyal listener...for YEARS....and then I realized what he is and how he goes about things: ie, if you're not his "boy" or if you turn down his show, he rips you....add to that the political correctness and the stories about grown men crying at work, and I dont listen anymore. *gasp* Guess what I do at 12:01pm everyday? Go ahead. Guess....

If you dont like Duemig, turn the channel. Go listen to Brantley talk about the Gators and Sileo talk about the Canes. Free country, folks. It just AMAZES me that SO many people who hate someone SO much seem to hang on his EVERY word...  ::)

Note: My brother called me last night and told me what Steve said and what he told me is that after he read this thread, he thought yall were talking about something totally different...

In closing, Justin Boza and Bobcat, nice posts. Thumbs up.

Great post.

I feel validated by your 500 words telling me that whatever freaking time you listened to this jackass matched exactly the time I was listening, and you, of course, have  divine intervention AND recollection to ensure you are right.  You sound like a wife to me, amigo...or is it amiga?

Oh, and thank the bra for weighing in, I guess I should clear the ear wax out of my ears, given his validation of your omnipotence.  Anyone know a good EN&T to help me out here?

Wow, while your at it, did your eighth cousin tell you Mac was a great hoops coach yet?  Interested readers want to know.....

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Way to read my post, and then not comprehend what I said.

Congrats.

Oh, and by the way, dont ever forget: You're a guy, named "Jo".

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

You mean like Monday when he supposedly wouldn't talk USF until CJL started talking to the media ......... which he's been doing for a couple of weeks now. Yessir, he's right on top of things USF.

This is one of the lamest excuses that Deumig's groupies use. If you'll carefully read, most of us no longer listen on a regular basis. I know I occasionally will be surfing the dial and stop when I hear something incredibly stupid, like the UCF talk last week.......

And one day you'll outgrow Duemig, too ..... Just a matter of time.    

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,633

Oh, and by the way, dont ever forget: You're a guy, named "Jo".

Ha.....Maybe that is the best post on this thread.....

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Duemig does not know crap about the USF program. The only things he cares about is what the line is from Vegas. Ron and Ian actually try to talk USF sports at times, and they actually try to learn about the program unlike Duemig. The only reason some of you listen to his show is that it is kind of like those car wrecks in where you cant help but look. I personally used to listen to Duemig back in the day only when Dilfer had a good game just to see how pissed off Duemig would get. I think all of us could have the same kind of ratings if we just blew out hot air all the time like Duemig does. People cant help to watch the effects of bad car wrecks. Sick society in what we live in sometimes.

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

I still remember how TJ Rives called out Duemig and his 'inside sources' that told him that the Glazers were going to be selling the team a few years ago..  TJ would do his 'Day 97 and the Bucs are still not sold' bit and, rightly, said that Duemig has no credibility.

Duemig is an entertainer and not a journalist.  Don't look to him for accuracy and you won't be disappointed.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I remember him and his "Keyshawn's side of the story" schtick... when he TOLD us that "his sources" said there was much more to this than met the eye, blah blah blah...

The guy has zero credibility.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

I remember him and his "Keyshawn's side of the story" schtick... when he TOLD us that "his sources" said there was much more to this than met the eye, blah blah blah...

The guy has zero credibility.

I think everybody has their own favorite "Deumig is a dumbass" story from back when they used to listen to him ....

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Not a fan but I listen 'cuz thats pretty much all there is in east Hillsborough while driving back to Brandon from Lakeland.  Same goes in the morn.  Sileo sux.  So I can't turn the channel if I wanna hear sports.  Chix on 1010 aren't sports and Brantley on 1470 has no signal so I'm stuck.  I'm not paying for statellite nor listening to crappy music, dumbazz personalities & the commercials on FM either.