• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Knights need to show they can be big nemesis

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

You have a LB that can run a 4.2 40?  What are you smoking and can i have some?  Maybe you moved a CB or Safety to play LB, but if you did that you would weaken your already paper meche run defense.  I think its safe to say no LB in college football that is big enough and strong enough and can tackle runs a 4.2 if he can then i guess im missing all the NFL scouts and and Butkus award committee drooling over him.  Really though pass that stuff homie  8-)

I said we had a LB that can run a 1.2 forty. Get your facts straight, it was a joke.

sorry i didnt see the funny

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  123
  • Days Won:  0

"No really, he does run a 4.2 forty, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound, he can catch bullets with his teeth, and can use his super senses to help O'Liar locate his manhood so he can go pee- pee. We held him out of the UF game and saved him as our secret weapon for USF. All of this is listed in O'Liar's resume if you don't believe me. Take that!!!" -KnightsNo1

He is our savior....Oh we finally have a good QB...he is 5'2'' and runs faster than a speeding bullet. He is ranked #3 in the NCAA...blah,blah,blah

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823

does anybody even remember how this thread got started?

Yeah Captain Douchebag wrote a love letter to George "I have my MBA" O'Leary.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

"No really, he does run a 4.2 forty, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound, he can catch bullets with his teeth, and can use his super senses to help O'Liar locate his manhood so he can go pee- pee. We held him out of the UF game and saved him as our secret weapon for USF. All of this is listed in O'Liar's resume if you don't believe me. Take that!!!" -KnightsNo1

He is our savior....Oh we finally have a good QB...he is 5'2'' and runs faster than a speeding bullet. He is ranked #3 in the NCAA...blah,blah,blah

No one is "being funny" when talking about MG's accomplishments. Just facts. nothing conjured or created like O'Liar's resume. No one was making up 40 numbers for him.....

And your's wasn't nearly as funny as mine....but you should be used to finishing behind a USF Bull by now.

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

I wonder why he writes this stuff.

Does he hate USF or is he just writing to be controversial ?

Did JL kick his ass during a press conference ?

You don't usualy see attacks getting this personal.

Even over the past week, "names" being thrown out by the Tampa Media on Leavitt include:

"King James"

Killjoy "Head Grinch"

Somethings in the water (remember Leavitt's 27 sec press conference 2 weeks ago?).

Considering all of USF's off-the-field problems over the past 2-3 years, multiple-multiple player arrests, having NINE Football recruits not even qualify, etc...if one runs a program like that (especially in FLA), what else would you expect from the media?

Someone at USF needs to read a "self-help" book.

KL

Go phuck yourself....

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

CyberBull,

Dont worry about KL. He is just a tad jealous of USF right now because of the BCS.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Your front 7 is slooowwwww, chris leak is no vince yount or mike vick, hes prolly slower than grothe.  Only reason people think of leak as scrambler is hes black.  Basically if you cant run down Leak your front 7 has no defensive speed END OF STORY SON!!!!  Your secondary has talent and our QB is young and could make some bad throws,  thats the only thing that scares me about your defense.  

Your forgetting HE IS FASTER THAN LEAKE your front seven runs like they are in quicksand he will be able to evade set his feet and throw.  Also good luck with those LB's in pass coverage and you guys havent proved that you can stop the run.  Your d is full of question marks, ours is a proven commodity, remember the trouble you guys had scoring last year? This is pretty much the same defense and dont bring up losses on the D-line as you couldnt score till we but in the 3rd team.  Defense wins football games and i think you lack the team speed and run defense to do so.  

You gave up 240 to nova (and 322 yds of total offense).....Hello pot This is the Kettle calling.    

Add this in with me saying Moffitt will be spending the majority of the day on his back, and subtract my comments about their run defense (more so because of our RB situation) and seriously how much more right can i be

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,241

It's not OK to lose at home this Saturday to an inferior USF team that your fans desperately and deliriously want to beat more than anybody else on the schedule.

;D based on what?

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Yoo hoo, paging KnightsNo1... where are you? ;D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Yoo hoo, paging KnightsNo1... where are you? ;D

I believe he was on quite a bit earlier in the evening....... along with MavTechBull.  ;)