• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ticket issue trips up students

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

I'm not sure last time I saw them they were trying to sell their tickets for $15 to kids who got stiffed at the MC by I do know Oliver Clothesoff is going to be there.

How exactly is student government going to "keep tabs" on them? Are you going to take roll as the discounted ticket holders enter the stadium? If so how are you going to know who is Ben Dover 123456789 and Haywood Jablomie 190032863?

Ben and Haywood are going?  Those dudes are party animals!

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

What about Hugh G. Rection?  Is he going to make it?   ;D

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

I don't even remember if they took down my U# when I got my tickets.  I asked for 7 and they gave them to me.  I saw a sheet of paper on there with names and U#'s, but many more people had gotten tickets instead of the 5-7 names that were on there.

Then the ticket desk screwed up... shoot them

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

How exactly is student government going to "keep tabs" on them? Are you going to take roll as the discounted ticket holders enter the stadium? If so how are you going to know who is Ben Dover 123456789 and Haywood Jablomie 190032863?
Next time, they should sell 50% off instead of 80% off.  Suppose a ticket is $15 then Greek will not be able to purchase 200 tickets for scalping.  Therefore, It will be lot of students attend and roar in the stadium!!

They ARE NOT SCALPING!  We, SG, know who bought bulk tickets!  They had to give us names and U-numbers.  We WILL keep tabs on them.

lol... no, but we know Charlie, the greek officer who bought like 400 of them.  He has already divided them up and given them to the greek houses who PAID for them.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Someone said Charlie Aguirre and some of the members of student government were still looking for Amanda Hugginkiss ;D, but I cannot confirm that.

or Amanda Hugginkiss?  Will she be there?   ;)

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I heard Mike Hunt, **** Hurtz, and I.P Freeley are organizing a killer tailgate!

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

Next time, they should sell 50% off instead of 80% off.  Suppose a ticket is $15 then Greek will not be able to purchase 200 tickets for scalping.  Therefore, It will be lot of students attend and roar in the stadium!!

They ARE NOT SCALPING!  We, SG, know who bought bulk tickets! They had to give us names and U-numbers.  We WILL keep tabs on them.

lol... no, but we know Charlie, the greek officer who bought like 400 of them.  He has already divided them up and given them to the greek houses who PAID for them.

Maybe that's why SG was so reluctant to put a cap on tickets being sold to one individual?

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

They should have bought a ton of tickets and sold them for $12!!!!!!!!

So, the kids that missed the $5 tickets have to pay $30?!?

I know kids that would have paid $12, but $30 is kind of heavey for them.  They could have bought 3,000 tickets if they just sold them for full price.  Great job SG

Independent of student sales, USF had sold 1,976 tickets, well short of its allotment.

Very disappointed in BULL Nation !  >:(

Sorry, ET... I got my tix through ticketmaster for this one becuase our group is a mix between USF and UCF fans... although we are in section 108, close enough to the USF Nation.