• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Roll Call for W.Ky road trip

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

jesus-- give it a rest Knight fan. who really cares?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Actually, I like the WKU campus.  Can't wait to visit it again.

I had a great time there despite the confrontation with drunk hillbillies...

I thought all the sources listed in Brett's story were very compelling...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

I don't see what the big deal is, while UCF is like another home game since it's down the street, it really isn't anymore than that.  Look at our tickets sales for the game!!  I think the only reason students want to go so bad is because they have friends attending there, and again, it's only an hr drive.

Never in the article did it say that the deal was off.  It said LIKELY, but not completely off.  Which it ok by me.  I wouldn't mind USF playing UCF every so often, but to have a contract forcing them to play a series every year is ridiculous.

Also, I'm pretty sure Woolard is working on some things that we do not know about.  He's done a pretty good job thus far, what makes any one on here think that he'll just stop?

Making such a big deal out of nothing.  It the games continues then so be it, and if it ends and we play them every 2-3 years then fine.

• Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

I enjoyed my trip to Western Kentucky in 1999

we won which made it all the sweeter.

now I don't know WTF this is all about but I'm sure it's nothing.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Unsourced speculation at this point... and Mag is on the money.  Besides, if other non-BCS teams will give us a 2 for 1 or better, why entertain a 1 for 1 with UCF?  Add an extra home game to the season ticket package and kaboom, what is that approx $25 x 15,000 to be conservative?

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

All I know is that a lot of WKU grads in the area work in the local media.  And I mean an unusually high number.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

Who's coming with me.  Doesn't this game get you pumped up like it does me.  What a joke Woolard and Leavitt.  The funny thing is that ol Jimbo most definitely knew this when he had his press conference on Tuesday.  

Hey matt if Brett McMurphy asked you to jump off a cliff would you do that too?

****, the fool is getting exactly what he wants.  Before over-reacting to an unsubstantiated point in a newspaper notorious for sensationalizing everything negative to do with USF athletics why not wait to here it actually announced.  No where did it say we were doing a home-and-home, Brett just lobbed them all together.  We haven't announced it.

Hell I've heard rumors, that are probably far more concrete then Brett's super secret booster guys, that we're in strong negotiations with Oklahoma for a home-and-home, but that didn't make the papers.  How conveniently odd!

Some of you are just plain puppets.  I'd like to see some facts before commenting at all about anything out of the Tribune.  They lost all credibility with their article on Huggy, Cardeiri and many others.   Woolard doesn't even comment on contract negotiations.

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

I thought all the sources listed in Brett's story were very compelling...

But I didn't see any sou ............. Ahhhhhhhhhh.  ;)

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Hell I've heard rumors, that are probably far more concrete then Brett's super secret booster guys, that we're in strong negotiations with Oklahoma for a home-and-home, but that didn't make the papers.  How conveniently odd!

They did report it last year with the rumored Nebraska game too.

That being said I doubt the Oklahoma game happens, their original intention was to do the game for recruiting purposes in the state of Florida. They solved that by signing Miami and FSU they have recently added  ND, Miami and Tennessee to their schedule in 2007-2015.

With the neutral game at Dallas they are risking less than 6 homes games by adding another away game during those times.

It could still happen and I'd believe that we are still in talks, but I can't see Oklahoma coming to RJS for a very long time without moving the Red River game to the campuses.