• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FIU AD wants UCF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

No sir.  Brad hasn't gotten around to fixing that.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

If i remember correctly UCF  barely escaped with their ass at home vs FAU last time they played.

;D

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=232562116

And you guys were resting from your 10 point victory over a powerhouse Nicholls State team.

I read about you... you're ranked as one of the top 5 that are obsessed with USF.

Guest chemmie(Guest)
If i remember correctly UCF  barely escaped with their ass at home vs FAU last time they played.

;D

And you guys were resting from your 10 point victory over a powerhouse Nicholls State team.

I read about you... you're ranked as one of the top 5 that are obsessed with USF.

We're the ones who are obsessed yet you actually have us ranked?   ;)

I'm obsessed with college football and having a good time while rooting on my team and getting information about my team and the teams we play.  If that is you, ECU, UF or Villanova, it doesn't matter.  It's not an obsession with USF as many of you would like to believe (don't be so full of yourselves) but an obsession with competition.

It's funny how you guys laugh about us barely beating FAU yet don't find it funny that you only beat Nicholls State by 10 the week before.  I'm just pointing out the flaws in your thinking.   8-)

And, I do have a name here, I just don't know my password and can't access my email from work to get it sent to me.

;D

We're the ones who are obsessed yet you actually have us ranked?   ;)

I made that crap up... but I have seen some of your posts about USF on the FTU board as a visitor.  When I saw FTU’s board for the first time (not too long ago) it was a real funny experience.  I now make sure to check once in awhile to get a great laugh.

Anytime USF had something "bad" happen to them... I would check to see what you (including the rest of the other clowns; not just you specifically) have to say about USF and the obsession for USF.

Trying to be cool and call us FTU now?  Aren't you a little young for that(probably close to my age)?

Trying to be cool and call us FTU now?  Aren't you a little young for that(probably close to my age)?

Correction... same age.

I got the idea with the whole SFU.... why do you ask?

Well, I think SFU is a combo of UCF fans getting tired of always being referred as FTU.  While it's not an insult, it's not our name.  Also, USF tends to be called South Florida more than USF.  Putting the university name at the end is what people do when they really don't know your name(we've been called CFU before by plenty of redneck MAC people).  UCF fans who want to laugh a bit called USF UWCF in order to "correct" their geographical folley.

Doing that stuff isn't my thing.  To me, it's UCF and USF.

Well, I think SFU is a combo of UCF fans getting tired of always being referred as FTU.  

Gee... "Well, I think FTU is a combo of USF fans getting tired of always being referred as SFU."

I'm just tired of all these clowns that hide and post crap and never come back.

Register and be a man like the other UCFers with 100K++++ posts on a USF site.  This is (IMO) a better way to show their obsession.

But you're not.  Almost nobody calls USF SFU.