• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FIU AD wants UCF

Guest R_to_the_izzo

Don't worry. Starting next year you and the 5 FIU fans that exist will be back rooting the Panthers on in 1AA action.

The Big East is so weak we have two teams in the top 10, one of them predicted by 90% of the sports writers to make it to the NC game.

See you in a couple days on the field.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

90% is a stretch, Rizzo.  I was listening to ESPN radio and they were talking about an unbeaten WVU or UL being passed by a 1 loss top notch team due to them having such weak schedules.

Guest R_to_the_izzo

Every body I have seen on ESPN has some combo of WVU and Texas/OSU/USC. WVU has the poll power this year, if they run the table they will be in the NC.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

I do not want a 1-1 with FIU or FAU.

A 2-1 is acceptable.  I would rather have a 2-1 with FIU/FAU than a 3-0 with Villanova or Samford.

a non bcs school can not expect a 2-1 for another non bcs school.  A non bcs school is a non bcs school is a non bcs school.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

90% is a stretch, Rizzo.  I was listening to ESPN radio and they were talking about an unbeaten WVU or UL being passed by a 1 loss top notch team due to them having such weak schedules.

Won't happen.  WVU is already ranked #5.  They only have to move up 3 spots.  They have a lot of respect from national media and pollsters due to winning sugar bowl last year.

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

I think an unbeaten Auburn or LSU will beat out an unbeaten WVU(if OSU/USC/Texas has one unbeaten).

Guest FIUonTheRise(Guest)
Those guys would be backups for FSU, and UM, and UF, and USF....and probably even  :o UCF

Wrong again...Bouie and Barnes are only two Lombardi candidates in the state...you'll see tomorrow.