• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF-UCF by law?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709
  • Days Won:  0

Better yet Bianchi... How do you get a UCF sportswriter to shut his mouth? Answer, you can't. He's always yapping about hopes and dreams, but fails to see reality. USF doesn't deliver the pizzas, those are UCF alums. The USF alums own the pizzeria!    The Reaper

This is the attitude I was talking about to another fan about you guys. UCF alums deliver pizzas? Hardly, thats just silly, but anyway. I just wanted to tell you guys that as a UCF fan I concede that until we beat you, you have the better team. I would disagree with all this talk of Dominance for ten years! First, college football is a volatile sport with alot of turnover each year. You have to win year in and year out to establish dominance. For you to claim that crown you have to actually play a program. UCF beat top-5 Alabama a while back and I beleive the two teams never scheduled another OOC game. Could we say we dominanted them? No. By the way, most UCFers hate Mike Bianchi. Anyhow, you guys have a great defense and in my opinion it will be a better game than last year. I wish some of you didnt have such a disrespectful and pompous attitude on here, because then we could perhaps talk some good florida football, I am a buc fan, that counts for something.  Its a shame. Anyhow, good luck next year and see you in game 3

Before the deluge starts, Alabama was NOT a top 5 team that year.  Far from it, they finished 3 - 8 or something like that.

But it was a huge win since they were the SEC champs the year before.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

That would be really funny. So they dont need the game and one of their law makers is going to mandate it by law.

Yep it shows who really needs its ;D

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

How many of those teams came to UCF? Of thsose remaining did any of them offer you a 1 for 1? And if there is a team left did it have any interest in making you a rival and playing you on a yearly basis for 1-1?

Lee Constantine is like that kid that lived next door to you growing up. He was a real douche but your mom made you play with him anyways because none of the other kids in the neighborhood would play with him.

Hey Lee get a grip A Hole. The game will played if both sides want to. Until then sit back and take your ass whipping.

Except Texas, Miami, USC, and Florida think playing this program is good publicity.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

You guys act like we ate dodging you ignoring completely that we are in the middle of a series ;D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Sad that a Law Maker would publicly say this  :P

FACT: We played 1 game and will play another this year.

PROBABLE: We will play 2 more games.

MOST LIKELY: USF will win ALL 4  8-)

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691
  • Days Won:  0

I'm glad we have the beat writers we do as I could never see Greg or Bret publishing a stupid joke lke that.....ridiculous!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

I would disagree with all this talk of Dominance for ten years!

KnightsOne...when USF people talk about "dominance", it can be interpreted two ways.

1)  the way in which UCF was thoroughly dominated throughout the game last year

2)  the dominance USF has clearly illustrated over UCF in all sports for years...this is not updated (it got boring) but it was put together for a historical (hysterical) record USF vs. UCF

In the meantime, we can each posture...but keep in mind (everyone), the smack belongs elsewhere..

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

Why doesnt UCF demand to play FAU every year like they do us?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Neither Constantine or Bianchi care that they look like fools...it pleases the home team - their constituents.  Bianchi with the tough talk about USF-UCF, Constantine threatening legislation...there must be a lot of excitement in Orlando.

How ridiculous to even believe Constantine's previous antics had anything to do with playing the tinmen last year.  It had every bit as much to do with it as Bianchi's "chickiepoo" stories - none.

Fools, the both of them.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

I say that if he puts in a bill then a Tampa Rep should add that UF play USF yearly home-away on the same bill. You know that wont fly. LOL