• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

CRM let it be known that this is the breakout year.  He is banking on the preseason trip to Italy to make a huge difference and to help this team gel quickly.

He sadi he is looking forward to proving his doubters wrong.

I dont know what the record will end up being, but I know the opposing coaches won't be looking forward to playing USF.

His kids don't quit on him in the bad times, imagine what he can convince them of if they get on a little roll.

All injuries are healed and he is in agony over the wait before they can get back on the court.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Are you some kind of a freaking masochist?? Back-to-back OCS & CRM threads!?!!?!!?!?!    8)

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

And Ari is in the box...save for flsprtsdud83, bullman and a few others, the rest of us Bulls can enjoy this thread without the usual maligning of the coach, players, program and school...

Go CRM!

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

His kids don't quit on him in the bad times, imagine what he can convince them of if they get on a little roll.

Exactly! It's safe to say that Coach McCullum gets the most out of his players and they play with a ton of heart. It will be nice to see what he can do with more depth this season. I'm looking forward to it.

• Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

Exactly! It's safe to say that Coach McCullum gets the most out of his players and they play with a ton of heart. It will be nice to see what he can do with more depth this season. I'm looking forward to it.

So is he.

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

I think it's fair to say that CRM has a lot to prove.

It wasn't just injuries and bad luck that has derailed his program. I'm anxious to see how this team looks like in December when everyone is finally eligible.

And Ari is in the box...save for flsprtsdud83, bullman and a few others, the rest of us Bulls can enjoy this thread without the usual maligning of the coach, players, program and school...

To relegate beastie to the "a few others" category is a big time dis...... He is the original.   8)

It wasn't just injuries and bad luck that has derailed his program.

The only other reason would be recruiting, I assume? Which has been a mixed bag ....

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378

I just dont understand why we keep rewarding this guy with luxurious trips all over the world to play bball.   Who is paying for this trip to italy, who paid for the hawaii trip?  

How is going to italy going to improve our players?  Save the money, practice in the dome and bring in some local ymca teams if they want to have some strong competition.

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657

The only other reason would be recruiting, I assume? Which has been a mixed bag ....

Recruiting has been terrible. Player turnover has been embarrassing to be perfectly honest, not to mention the revolving door for assistant coaches. Remember we used to make fun of teams like Cincy who was known as Transfer and Juco Central.

I like the team that CRM puts on the floor. It has more toughness and heart than anything Seth was able to coax out of his guys, but at the end of the day we have to win, and win consistently. He got another mulligan last year but the time for excuses on and off the floor are over.

I want to hear the Dome rocking again. Some of you young guys have NO IDEA about how a sold out Sun Dome sounds. Back in the late 80s and early 90s ESPN and Sports Illustrated called it one of the toughest places to play for opposing coaches. It got that loud. Basketball games were an event and we had student groups such Death Row making headlines by antagonizing the crap out of Denny Crum, Bob Huggins and Gene Bartow. It can be like that again but the coach has to make a difference.