• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

I just want a nice replica jersey is that to much to ask?

I'm with ya bro...100%

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701

nobody knows what to replicate... the uni's have changed slightly every other year.. atleast the numbers aren't painted on anymore

on the brightside i'll guess we'll have plenty of throwback opportunities down the road once we settle into some nice unis.. lol

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

According to a manager at the Campus Bookstore, they will not be carrying replica Nike jerseys, the manager stated they are very difficult to work with and they (Nike) will not supply them with replica jerseys, however, they will be carrying a replica jersey by some other brand.

According to a manager at the Campus Bookstore, they will not be carrying replica Nike jerseys, the manager stated they are very difficult to work with and they (Nike) will not supply them with replica jerseys, however, they will be carrying a replica jersey by some other brand.

Which means they are not replica jerseys.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  958

the bookstore replica jerseys are so rediculous, I simply dont understand why we cant get replica jerseys that look like the ones the team wears...

even UCF has replica jerseys that look like the real ones...

WTF mate?

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097

however, they will be carrying a replica jersey by some other brand.

Which is not a replica jersey.  The term replica means "A copy or reproduction"  The only way this is possible is if it looks just like what the teams wears.  What the bookstore has been and seems to be selling in the future should be considered fashion jerseys.

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

bookstore might have the worst selection in town.  the place is awful.  Somebody explain to me why we don't have soccer or lacrosse shorts?

Head over to the FSU or UF store and the place is LOADED with stuff.  OUr selection is so limited.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Which is not a replica jersey.  The term replica means "A copy or reproduction"  The only way this is possible is if it looks just like what the teams wears.  What the bookstore has been and seems to be selling in the future should be considered fashion jerseys.

I would think that the Sports Fan Attic would have a NIKE replica when they become available.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  695

Every sports store we go to we should be asking for USF clothes.  The more they hear it the more prone they are to carry it.  I am glad to give NIKE a chance to see what it can do for more name recognition.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139

Not just sports stores, but Home Depot, Mall clothing stores, Gas stations...  EVERYTHING SHOULD CARRY THE GREEN & GOLD !!!!   ;D