• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Homecoming game vs Pitt on TV

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

I can live with that. ;)

I'd bet my boots if I don't renew my season tickets the folks over at ATH100 will be be letting me know how much they miss me. :-*

Howard-Stern-Yahoo.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614
  • Days Won:  0

Turkey, it seems to me that your general stance is "I want what's going to work best for my situation, and the hell with the school's potential reputation/national prominence/whatever, if it's not convenient to put my butt in the seat, then eff 'em." Don't be surprised when others don't see it the same way.

It's just a game, if they play at times that I don't care to attend why should I buy tickets?  There's more to life than football games.

Surprised! Why should I care what others do?  Why does it matter to you if I choose to attend games or not?  

Why do so many people on this board have a problem with people expressing opinions that differ from theirs.

If you want to attend a football game at to 2 am on  a Monday morning....go to it.  

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

It's just a game, if they play at times that I don't care to attend why should I buy tickets?  There's more to life than football games.

Surprised! Why should I care what others do?  Why does it matter to you if I choose to attend games or not?  

Why do so many people on this board have a problem with people expressing opinions that from theirs.

If you want to attend a football game at to 2 am on  a Monday morning....go to it.  

People have the right to defend their opinion and disagree with others.   It really should be no surprise that an opinion that is not shared by the majority gets the most attention.

Why do so many people on this board have a problem with people expressing opinions that differ from theirs.

When a person expresses opinions that almost ALWAYS differ from most others, they get a reputation ....

nixon.gifhydroloo.jpg

Through hard work, you have achieved that status .... Congratulations.

Personal preferences....I like Bern's;  you like Shula's. ...should you change where you eat because I like some thing different.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

The me generation!

its called most of these players have a family to take care of and outside of football they have nothing to fall back on.  they want to be able to prove that they belong in the pros and that they can play with the big dogs.  if we had more games on t.v. when andre hall was here, i guarantee he would have been drafted in round 3 or 4.  t.v. helps not only recruits but it gets the name of the university out to the public.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

its called most of these players have a family to take care of and outside of football they have nothing to fall back on.  they want to be able to prove that they belong in the pros and that they can play with the big dogs.  if we had more games on t.v. when andre hall was here, i guarantee he would have been drafted in round 3 or 4.  t.v. helps not only recruits but it gets the name of the university out to the public.  

i HAVE TO DISAGREE ON ANDRE.  there was enough tape he just preformed great against lower talent ie (UCF, FAMU) and when the Big Time D's played him (Miami, Penn State) he did nothing.

its called most of these players have a family to take care of and outside of football they have nothing to fall back on.  they want to be able to prove that they belong in the pros and that they can play with the big dogs.  

Only an extremely small number of the players at USF will ever play in the NFL.....are you saying that a degree from USF isn't going to help them earn a decent living?  

Is USF Football an NFL training program for for pipe dreamers with nothing going for them in the real world or is it NCAA Football?  If it's purpose is to get tguys jobs in the NFL, then it is failing them miserably.

if we had more games on t.v. when andre hall was here, i guarantee he would have been drafted in round 3 or 4.

Take off your Bulls goggles and quit talking out of your anal porous.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

theres no point in talking to you, i am not looking at threads that you post in like i ignore threads that the 3 boneheads post in

theres no point in talking to you,

lightbulb.gif

;)