• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls sign 6-foot-6 forward

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

These guys are amazing. Nothing will make them happy. If CRM walked on water they would curse him for showing off.

They're amazing why?  because they're concerned that this guy can't recruit a big body, and the one that he did have jumped ship like so many before?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

and the experiment continues

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

They're amazing why?  because they're concerned that this guy can't recruit a big body, and the one that he did have jumped ship like so many before?

No, but it is a thread about a positive signing. A "Good Thing" if you will and the boo birds are out poo-pooing all over it. I hope the wives do the same thing to them at home.

"Honey, I got you some flowers."

"Just great. Too bad you sucked last night in the sack."

"I got a raise."

"You still make less money than Derek Jeter."

"You look lovely tonight."

"Wish I could say the same."

Who am I kidding with those attitudes what are the chances they will get a raise, compliment the wife or get laid?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,607
  • Days Won:  424

No, but it is a thread about a positive signing. A "Good Thing" if you will and the boo birds are out poo-pooing all over it. I hope the wives do the same thing to them at home.

I may be incorrect but I think most of the poo-pooers are single .............. for whatever that's worth.

• Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

Oh No We Saaka Again! Had to do it! Great quote from great movie! Good signing Go Bulls!  8)

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

"Honey, I got you some flowers."

"Just great. Too bad you sucked last night in the sack."

"I got a raise."

"You still make less money than Derek Jeter."

"You look lovely tonight."

"Wish I could say the same."

Who am I kidding with those attitudes what are the chances they will get a raise, compliment the wife or get laid?

How is this a positive post?  We just took a guy away from Furman.  FURMAN!?!?!?  He has three stars next to his name and you get all excited? You like this player just because he exists and Mac Daddy recruited him.  How about we take a recruit away from Georgia Tech first, then get excited.  How long will it take for you to realize that this coach is not going to be able to get it done, especially in the Big East.  I feel bad for him he is only killling his chances to get another NCAA job.  

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO IN THE BIG EAST NEXT SEASON WITH NO/ZERO BIG MAN?  We should ALL be very concerned.  

my cuthroat attitude would get me a raise, promotion and be YOUR boss in 1 month of work.  

raise - self employed, doesnt apply

wife - i have a lot more years to live before I get married.  

laid - anyone who calls sex, "getting laid" hasnt had any in a long time.  

your friend,

hermie

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

How is this a positive post?  We just took a guy away from Furman.  FURMAN!?!?!?  He has three stars next to his name and you get all excited? You like this player just because he exists and Mac Daddy recruited him.  How about we take a recruit away from Georgia Tech first, then get excited.  How long will it take for you to realize that this coach is not going to be able to get it done, especially in the Big East.  I feel bad for him he is only killling his chances to get another NCAA job.  

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO IN THE BIG EAST NEXT SEASON WITH NO/ZERO BIG MAN?  We should ALL be very concerned.  

my cuthroat attitude would get me a raise, promotion and be YOUR boss in 1 month of work.  

raise - self employed, doesnt apply

wife - i have a lot more years to live before I get married.  

laid - anyone who calls sex, "getting laid" hasnt had any in a long time.  

your friend,

hermie

Let me see if I can break this down for you since it seems pretty obvious you didn't read anything that McCullum said.

Saaka signed early with Furman and went on to have a great season, leading his team to the State Championship, where he was the best player in the tournament. The guys stock rose throughout the season and he found a way to better his situation.

Look at it this way: we get Saaka for Frane and we still have a scholarship to boot. It's a good thing.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,607
  • Days Won:  424

How is this a positive post?  We just took a guy away from Furman.  FURMAN!?!?!?  He has three stars next to his name and you get all excited? You like this player just because he exists and Mac Daddy recruited him.  How about we take a recruit away from Georgia Tech first, then get excited.

Interesting, here's a thread where we took a recruit away from Ole Miss, who had a HIGHER RPI than Ga Tech last year, and not a peep out of the Three Stooges ....

http://www.thebullspen.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=news;action=display;num=1144727018;start=

It's quite obvious that you go by the creed that "if you can't say something bad about USF hoops and Mac, don't say anything at all" ........

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

Triple B.

Nobody in thier right man can defend Mac.  

You act like this guy was headed to Georgia Tech.

He was headed to Furman for god sakes.  I don't care who he recruits win 8 conference games in a season for once in your stinkin life and then babble.  His record is embarrasing.    the guy has been here 3 years and has went 1-15 two of those three years.  YOu defending this guy is why herman, reuben, and I have no respect for you.

Modified by Bulliever to remove all the rude and juvenile name calling practiced routinely by this poster.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,034
  • Days Won:  469

Glad to see we are stealing players away from furman.

Greg has answer in his blog:

and while it may look odd that USF got a player who had signed with Furman, that's a simplistic read.

Link to Greg's Blog