• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

i missed that.... lol smazza

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

UCF will be better than last year.  Oline returns and That good RB will be a year older and stronger.  Moffett also returns and he's better than PJ, (or is that better COACHED than PJ).  

We are without Ahall however I think our backs and QBs will run for Hall like numbers against ucf.  Plus our passing game has GOT to be better than it was last year, even if by default.  Our D wins this one for us (among several others) in a low scoring affair 13-7.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  442
  • Days Won:  0

USF has a very talented and experienced defense.  UCF will have to play at the very top of our game in order to put points on the board.  I see the outcome of this game being decided by turnovers and the kicking game.  Spring forecast..  3 points either way.(subject to change after fall practice)

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959

if usf can beat ftu/ou/oc i would hope fire leavitt campaign would get some legs

it would be a disaster losing to ftu/ou/oc\

83 makes crazy statements sometimes

good one smazzy

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  580

Please elaborate- Let's see you're football knowledge

Ponton will run all over your D. You guys have a horrible D. If our QB has any ability he can pass all over you guys as well. Our D is top 20 in the country and you guys will be lucky to put 17 points on the board.

Thank you, you answered my question perfectly.

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

I am not sure I want to go to this game.  cfu fans have a bad rap for being obnoxious.  Think I would only wear green if I was with a bunch of people.  Might wear a plain shirt if walking into their stadium.  

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

i think the biggest risk in this game is attitude going in.  We spanked them last year...in fact, it was a horrendous effort shoulder to shoulder by UCF.  

If our guys focus on that...we could lose.  Their passing game could have an impact but at least Moffit doesn't have Brandon Marshall to throw to also now....but Mike Walker is a Grade A receiver.  Kevin Smith will be improved and we didn't see much of him the game in Tampa.  I think our defense will be solid enough to deal with these guys and can only hope we have some offense this year.  But I still contend the mental aspect of this game could lead to a letdown.  

Man for man though...I'd take USF.  Exception---special teams; not that they have anything special.  I just think it's a glaring weakness 100 days from the beginning of the season.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

A lose to UCF will set our program back 10 years

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

Well Excalibur, you're forgetting we're returning five DB's that are starters, and two starting DT's.

Our ends are untested and that is a fact (just like UCF in that respect), the rest is battle hardened.